Huskers' bowl opponent is:

I truly hope this is WRONG !!! Everything else that I have seen projected in Tex AM... via 2-3 sites... Most have Geogia in Cotton... Georgia would (imo) be the WORST possible match up for Nebraska.... a pi$$ed off team that could easily be the NC.... very, very fast and hav about 8-9 guys on defense who will play in the NFL...

TAM scares me and LSU is great, but I would much rather line up against them than Georgia......

YIKES !

* But, I will be watching and cheering my a$$ off !!! May even try to scrounge up $$ and go.

CBSsports = capitol 1 vs A-M

Phil Steele = capitol 1 vs A-M... just updated within last hour

Scout = capitol 1 vs A-M.... just updated within last hour

I am NOT arguing with the OP, because he is just reporting what espn twitter feed said....he wasn't predicting.... and NEITHER am I...

I just hate ESPN and HOPING that it isn't Georgia, so I am holding out hope that these other sites are onto something !!

Personally, would rather have us go to Outback Bowl vs LSU

I'm as worried as anybody about Georgia just blowing us out. But I'd rather play them than Johnny Football, and frankly, playing a top 5 team is the kind of thing that can help get our team excited about the bowl game. A chance for a big upset and a splash at the end of the year - even if it doesn't happen, hopefully it at least makes the bowl practices productive.

I truly hope this is WRONG !!! Everything else that I have seen projected in Tex AM... via 2-3 sites... Most have Geogia in Cotton... Georgia would (imo) be the WORST possible match up for Nebraska.... a pi$$ed off team that could easily be the NC.... very, very fast and hav about 8-9 guys on defense who will play in the NFL...

TAM scares me and LSU is great, but I would much rather line up against them than Georgia......

YIKES !

* But, I will be watching and cheering my a$$ off !!! May even try to scrounge up $$ and go.

Honestly, Texas A&M would probably have been the worst matchup. That game was just screaming 75-17 loss.

I am NOT arguing with the OP, because he is just reporting what espn twitter feed said....he wasn't predicting.... and NEITHER am I...

I just hate ESPN and HOPING that it isn't Georgia, so I am holding out hope that these other sites are onto something !!

I was thinking that it would seem logical that Georgia would get a nod for one of the other BCS bowl games....given their record, who they've played etc. Granted, I don't know the system and the linkages to conferences etc., but it would seem logical that GA would get a better bowl.

I was thinking that it would seem logical that Georgia would get a nod for one of the other BCS bowl games....given their record, who they've played etc. Granted, I don't know the system and the linkages to conferences etc., but it would seem logical that GA would get a better bowl.

Florida is guaranteed a BCS bowl for finishing 3rd or 4th, Alabama is going to the title game, and only two teams per conference are allowed to make BCS bowls. I believe the Cotton Bowl gets first pick from SEC though, so I wouldn't have been surprised to see Georgia go there.

espn is reporting that Northern Illinois will get into top 16, thus go to BCS, moving OU to cotton.... Cotton will probably take home state A-M (especially Johnny Heisman)......leaving Georgia in Cap 1 vs us.....

I really, really like Mark Richt....hopefully he is nice to us.

espn is reporting that Northern Illinois will get into top 16, thus go to BCS, moving OU to cotton.... Cotton will probably take home state A-M (especially Johnny Heisman)......leaving Georgia in Cap 1 vs us.....

I really, really like Mark Richt....hopefully he is nice to us.

If by nice you mean finally putting the Pelini regime out of its misery then yes He will be our savior