Huskers' bowl opponent is:

First... I want to thank you all.. I was pretty sure it would be a looonnngg time before I could feel better after that heart wrenching loss in the Georgia Dome Saturday.. BUT... after finding this page, I am much refreshed.

Second.... yes... we had 9 defensive players check into the NFL draft possibilities before the season began and the two that didn't were Alec Ogletree and Jarvis Jones because they already knew they were 1st rounders and YES Aaron Murray is the top rated QB in Div 1 and Gurshall (our tandem of TBs) look like a young Garrison Hearst and some Herschel....

Lastly.... Y'all come on down anyway... Florida beats Nebraska in January anytime...

Dam skippy it does. Orlando ain't bad in Janurary...I bet Lincoln is as cold as brass monkey balls.

Interesting.

Dawg-Fight on our forums, lol.

No worries, at least from me, about a bit of smack-talk and avenging a 40 year old loss. I'm glad to see us play UGA, for historical reasons if nothing else.

Not many here will be engaging in smack-talk though. That loss to Wisky was one of the worst in Nebraska history, and not many of us have confidence coming to play against the team that was 5 yards from a MNC appearance.

Good luck to the Dawgs, I have always respected your program. And love UGA the bulldog. What number is he? Love the UGA-Mobile, too. very cool way to roll like a baller!

WOW GaDawg!! To say that ANY member of the DawgNation does not possess a competitor's spirit is insane without knowing that Dawg personally! I can assure you that I have never been concerned with being politically correct. I would love to see my Dawgs win by 30 or 40 points. But to simply prove we belong in a BCS bowl and not to avenge a 40 yr old loss? C'MON MAN!!! How about we just take the field and prove to the bowl selection idiots that UGA should have been in a BCS bowl rather than UF.

And I happen to also agree with a prior post. Richt will almost assuredly NOT run up the score if in fact that's the way the game goes. I for one am looking forward to seeing this game and I appreciate being here in this forum. FYI GaDawg....that was sincerity and NOT being PC.

GO DAWGS!!! SIC 'EM!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!!

First... I want to thank you all.. I was pretty sure it would be a looonnngg time before I could feel better after that heart wrenching loss in the Georgia Dome Saturday.. BUT... after finding this page, I am much refreshed.

Second.... yes... we had 9 defensive players check into the NFL draft possibilities before the season began and the two that didn't were Alec Ogletree and Jarvis Jones because they already knew they were 1st rounders and YES Aaron Murray is the top rated QB in Div 1 and Gurshall (our tandem of TBs) look like a young Garrison Hearst and some Herschel....

Lastly.... Y'all come on down anyway... Florida beats Nebraska in January anytime...

Dam skippy it does. Orlando ain't bad in Janurary...I bet Lincoln is as cold as brass monkey balls.

Well, so far I haven't even started wearing a coat yet and its December. Gotta love global warming!

Hello all.

I am elsewhere known as Herschel Talker or gator hater, but I see at least one cohort has trolled me hard.

The Huskers are my #1 OOC team and have been for years. Since my Dawgs couldn't beat the Gators in the 90's, seeing Nebraska do it in such glorious fashion is a fond memory.

I do business in Grand Island, Lincoln, and Omaha a couple times a year and talk football quite often with the Husker fans in my company's offices up there. Still heartbroken over our near miss with the Irish, but I'd rather be playing a solid team with rich tradition than Northern Illinois, Louisville, or some other garbage opponent in a joke of a BCS bowl. Go Dawgs!

I'm almost depressed for these guys! Nebraska fans: MAN UP! You all sound pitiful right now. You're not going to win, and its going to be painful to watch, but stop crying!

Am I supposed to be a man? Am I supposed to say, "It's OK, I don't mind, I don't mind"? Well, I mind! I mind big time! And you know what the worst part is? I NEVER LEARNED TO READ!

I'm almost depressed for these guys! Nebraska fans: MAN UP! You all sound pitiful right now. You're not going to win, and its going to be painful to watch, but stop crying!

If you want to stay and visit that's completely fine, but you were warned by another mod in another thread about the short leash you've been put on.......................keep it up and I'm gonna put you to sleep! You've been warned.........