Tim Beck interviewing for the UTEP job?

Maybe Scott Frost would willing to come home.

This! This! This! We need some Oregon secrets our way.

Then we'd have a game like they did against Standford, and everyone would want him fired. If Scott wanted to come back here, he'd be here right now. The thing is is he has been here and knows how it is. Remember how he was treated throughout 96 and early 97 when people though we were entitled to NC's as we are still now. You think he wants anything to do with that atmosphere again?

I say no.

• Fire 1

WANT! Not sure what philosophy he would bring as an OC. I would assume a power attack, but he could also bring aspects of Oregon's offense as well.

I've been pretty harsh on Beck, and I feel like it's been for pretty good reason. I think he either needs to leave or be shown the door because the way his offense is evolving it is heading in the wrong direction. I would like more power football and less finesse and passing. It seems pretty clear that he isn't with me on that one.

Then we'd have a game like they did against Standford, and everyone would want him fired. If Scott wanted to come back here, he'd be here right now. The thing is is he has been here and knows how it is. Remember how he was treated throughout 96 and early 97 when people though we were entitled to NC's as we are still now. You think he wants anything to do with that atmosphere again?

I say no.

I say yes. Scott's a competitive guy. I think he'd welcome the challenge.

I say no.

Also, aside from bringing the Oregon O with him. Scott Frost can recruit.

I say no.

Also, aside from bringing the Oregon O with him. Scott Frost can recruit.

Yes he can.

I say no.

Dang dude. I guess we should sunshine pump no matter what?

These guys know what it is like. This is a high pressure place, along with places like Tennessee, tOSU, Bama etc. SEC country is unlike anything I've ever seen, most of those places make NU look like church.

For any of you mentioning frost lets have him be an OC at a smaller school first and see what happens. Unless we hire a new HC who is an offensive guy and he can mold frost in his liking

Agree on that. We have done enough OJT the last few years. If the OC slot opens we need to make a proven hire, and he must be able to recruit.

This is quite hilarious. You all bitch about the OC/DC not having any experience but yet your getting all sweet on SF who doesn't have any experience as a coordinator either.

what happened to open the pocket books and pay for a real coordinator. LLLLLOOOOOLLLLLL.

:leghump: :leghump: :leghump: :leghump: :leghump: :leghump: :leghump: :leghump:

• Fire 2

This is quite hilarious. You all bitch about the OC/DC not having any experience but yet your getting all sweet on SF who doesn't have any experience as a coordinator either.

what happened to open the pocket books and pay for a real coordinator. LLLLLOOOOOLLLLLL.

It is amazing how people bitch about coaches with no experience and people want Frost as an OC. Makes no sense.

You're probably mixing posters....I'm sure most of the clamors for scott are coming from those that haven't been claiming open up the books...