Tim Beck interviewing for the UTEP job?

This is quite hilarious. You all bitch about the OC/DC not having any experience but yet your getting all sweet on SF who doesn't have any experience as a coordinator either.

what happened to open the pocket books and pay for a real coordinator. LLLLLOOOOOLLLLLL.

:leghump: :leghump: :leghump: :leghump: :leghump: :leghump: :leghump: :leghump:

It is amazing how people bitch about coaches with no experience and people want Frost as an OC. Makes no sense.

You're right. I should clarify. I like Tim Beck as our OC. If he'd leave for another coaching position, I would consider Scott Frost. But right now, I do like Tim Beck.

I hope this isn't true. I'd say based upon what we've seen on the field that Fisher, Brown & Joseph have the best units this season. I think Beck for the most part called a pretty effective offense. Weren't we first in the BIG? Yesterday wasn't his shining moment, but being down 2 TD's in the blink of an eye & a defense that could stop absolutely nothing will change what you want to do pretty quickly.

If it is I guess everybody here will be tickled pink...

Hell to the no. If there's been one consistent bright spot this year, it's been our offense. IIRC, we scored at least 30 points in all of our losses...

Beck isn't the problem this year. O-line coach? Yes. But the remainder of the offensive coaching staff has done a damn fine job.

Also, don't forget Joe Ganz as a grad assistant. Unsung hero that will be hard to replace.

If it is I guess everybody here will be tickled pink...

Hell to the no. If there's been one consistent bright spot this year, it's been our offense. IIRC, we scored at least 30 points in all of our losses...

Beck isn't the problem this year. O-line coach? Yes. But the remainder of the offensive coaching staff has done a damn fine job.

Also, don't forget Joe Ganz as a grad assistant. Unsung hero that will be hard to replace.

Very easy to replace when we fire both OL coaches get one solid OL coach and an established QB coach that isn't a grad asst anywhere

Rumor in Eugene is that Scott Frost would be OC @ Oregon if Chip Kelly leaves. Take that FWIW.

More concerned with DC, DL than anything offensive.

Where's Chip Kelly going?

Lots of talk of him being grabbed by an NFL team this off-season.

There was some last year too. I don't really get that. He doesn't fit the bill as a pro coach. But the guy knows how to win.

Rumor in Eugene is that Scott Frost would be OC @ Oregon if Chip Kelly leaves. Take that FWIW.

I'd be surprised. My guess is that David Shaw goes to the NFL before Kelly.

I'd be surprised. My guess is that David Shaw goes to the NFL before Kelly.

Kelly took the Bucs job for a couple hours before changing his mind.

Shaw's dream job is Stanford. He leaves there when he is dead or fired and not before.