If Bo goes, who do you want?

Head coaching wish list  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If these rumors are true about Bo leaving for Tennessee, who would you want? Feel free to mention any that I may have missed. I honestly don't know who I would want, but I compiled a list of pretty good candidates.

My top 5 in no particular order would be Petersen, Davis, Gundy, Malzahn, and Strong.

I think I would be leaning toward 1) Petersen and 2) Davis

Both have proved to be good head coaches. My only issue with Davis is his messy history at UNC with recruiting. I don't know specifics behind any of that, but it is a blemish on his resume. Obviously, Petersen would be a good hire. He knows how to win big games and be flexible in his schemes so that it fits the personnel on his team.

What say you?

if this does happen, and i personally dont want it to, i would think that you would have to look at the new a.d. and who

has he worked with. the name that comes up for me is paul chryst the pitt head coach. i believe they have worked

together at wisconsin and he would definitely know the big 10. former oc and oline coach.