FootballScoop reports Bo-To-Arkansas fell through after CCG

I am just shocked that the Bielema hiring is for real.

Right there with you, zoogies. That's one of the biggest shockers in CFB since Nebraska joined the Big Ten. I'm still amazed by that move.

I am right there with you two. This coaching move just baffles me. As far as I know he doesn't have any ties to the south or the SEC. It's almost pretty clear that the big draw for him was $$$.

More from twitter......

@BTNRickPizzo: #Badgers source also tells me #bretbielema knew at least two weeks ago that he was leaving, but was weighing "a couple" SEC schools.

@ESPN_BigTen: RT @BTNRickPizzo: #Badgers source tells me Barry Alvarez was also aware of #bretbielema plans to leave prior to end of regular season.

@footballscoop At Arkansas, several agents & coaches felt that Bo Pelini had the job…and then Wisconsin rolled them Saturday night

Put here for your consideration. If Bo talked to them, or had agents talk to them, it raises the question if he wants to be here anymore.

Wow I hope these reports are not true. But if they are...IF...they are true than I do think what you said is correct knapplc. It raises the fair question: How committed is Bo really to the Nebraska program?

Again this question should only be raised IF these reports are true.

More from twitter......

@BTNRickPizzo: #Badgers source also tells me #bretbielema knew at least two weeks ago that he was leaving, but was weighing "a couple" SEC schools.

@ESPN_BigTen: RT @BTNRickPizzo: #Badgers source tells me Barry Alvarez was also aware of #bretbielema plans to leave prior to end of regular season.

Kinda puts dirt on the Bo and Arkansas rumors.

More from twitter......

I get the feeling Dirka Dirka Chatelin had something to do with that footballscoop tweet. :dunno