VolQuest Reporting That Bo Has Reached Out to Tennessee

If he is making contact for himself, this would be so disingenuous since he is making in home visits this week. I believe he has more integrity than to do something like this. If he was doing something on his own behalf, he would just send his assistants for in home visits. Just my opinion.

Not really. He has to keep moving forward in the job he has. He may not get hired over there, and these kids are not signed, so some might follow him there if he went.

I just don't believe Bo is that kind of person or coach

Me either. I think all this speculation is just that. If Bo would've won the B1G Championship game and was headed for the Rose Bowl would we be reading about this?

If he is making contact for himself, this would be so disingenuous since he is making in home visits this week. I believe he has more integrity than to do something like this. If he was doing something on his own behalf, he would just send his assistants for in home visits. Just my opinion.

Not really. He has to keep moving forward in the job he has. He may not get hired over there, and these kids are not signed, so some might follow him there if he went.

I just don't believe Bo is that kind of person or coach

Me either. I think all this speculation is just that. If Bo would've won the B1G Championship game and was headed for the Rose Bowl would we be reading about this?

Probably even more actually. That 70 points more or less takes him off the market, as there would be a PR mess for an AD hiring a guy who got his butt kicked that badly in his last game. If he had won, we would have heard more of his name with Ark and Auburn.

Bo Pelini is a bad coach, you should all be praying he leaves. Anyone could coach Nebraska to 4 loss seasons. Your program is capable of being MUCH better and he's had plenty of time to prove he can't win big in Lincoln.

last time we thought that we suffered the worst era of husker football imaginable.

I've always viewed Nebraska as one of the VERY elite programs in the nation and still do. I realize things were worse before Pelini arrived but you shouldn't lower expectations. I just think you guys deserve a better coach,

Jerry Kill?

Im assuming that was in jest but please leave Jerry alone. We MIGHT be finally headed in the right direction with him(crosses fingers), please dont ruin it. : )

It was in fun.... I don't know if Jerry is our kind of guy, but he seems to be having Minnesota going in the right direction....

The butt-hurt ness and mayhem that I have caused.

Pelini was a rumored candidate long before you made any such post. I think you may have posted in jest, but I have a feeling that there is more legit chatter going on not necessarily fueled by your experiment.

Bo was in Orlando tjoday for a CapOne Bowl press conference.

But..... Orlando is closer to Knoxville than Lincoln!

12amwhat.gif

and it's a bit early to be down in Orlando, don't you think. I bet someone saw him in the Atlanta airport and he decided to go to Orlando to cover his tracks. Very convenient......

The butt-hurt ness and mayhem that I have caused.

It never should have happened and apparently it didn't help with me allowing it to occur after I got that PM from you where you explained what you were doing, albeit after the thread had taken off. It was a mistake on my part and it will NOT happen again. The thread has been looked at and is being looked at due to some inappropriate posts that you made basically calling everyone on the board idiots for talking about the topic. Then you continue to fan the fire on some level by posting something like this after the thread has tried to move on!? If you're trying to be irritating it's starting to work............

• Fire 1

So if Bo goes does he take the entire staff? Personally, I would like to see some gone and some stay. This taking into account the no one in their right mind would fire a 10 win coach.

Having to hire a completely new staff would go a long way in killing any hope of a good recruit class coming in.

So if Bo goes does he take the entire staff? Personally, I would like to see some gone and some stay. This taking into account the no one in their right mind would fire a 10 win coach.

Having to hire a completely new staff would go a long way in killing any hope of a good recruit class coming in.

Hopefully Papuchis