VolQuest Reporting That Bo Has Reached Out to Tennessee

That seems odd, and off to me.

If Bo really, really, does not like the media spotlight here, he certainly will not like it at TU. Goodness sake, the Vols seem to expect a MNC within 3 years of a new coach starting.

I guess if the money is stellar, you are set for life. Something to be said for that, certainly . . .

The recruits are not signed, they can easily be recruited to Tenneessee I would think. Most seem to go for the coach, not the program anymore. So who knows if it will hurt us or not.

But I will say, if he has said he was interested, then he or anyone else needs to go. If he wants to go some place else he is not loyal, he asks his kids to be, but if he can make more money he is gone?

I personally do not think anyone will touch hime with a ten foot poll. He is not a hot item, and I really do no think he ever has been.

There isn't a snowball's chance in hell this has happened. He has been in a different recruits living room every night this week.

Your second statement doesn't necessarily rule out the first.

What The Dude said. I'm sure if it were true, it would be Bo's agent reaching out instead of Bo himself casually dialing up the AD's office with his cell.

I've said this every year his name comes up during the carousel month. If Bo isn't happy here, then I'm okay with him looking for another job. I like Bo. Always have. Wild mood swings, be damned. Having said that, I too, want someone that wants to be here. If Bo is just biding his time in hopes of landing elsewhere, then it's time our AD step in and help him land somewhere else. It'd be in everyone's best interest.

• Fire 5

IF this is true... that's not very respectable imo. Get your ass handed to you like you never have before, in the conference title game no less.. and then try and hop on the first train out of lincoln. SMH.

If Bo is leaving, it's because he feels he's about to get fired... not because he feels he's on the verge of championships (sounds funny even saying doesn't it?).

Let me raise a serious question. Can we get Tressel? If this is happening, let's turn it into a positive folks.

IF this is true... that's not very respectable imo. Get your ass handed to you like you never have before, in the conference title game no less.. and then try and hop on the first train out of lincoln. SMH.

If Bo is leaving, it's because he feels he's about to get fired... not because he feels he's on the verge of championships (sounds funny even saying doesn't it?).

Let me raise a serious question. Can we get Tressel? If this is happening, let's turn it into a positive folks.

Tressel is not worth the risk. NU is currently serving 2-years probation for the textbooks fiasco. Any slip-up by Tressel, no matter how small, could cripple our program with sanctions.

While the show-cause doesn't specifically prevent a team from hiring a coach, it does effectively serve as a ban in practice. Any school that employs Tressel must go before the NCAA infractions committee as to why it should be allowed to do so, and it could face its own sanctions as a result. The school also would have to issue a report to the committee every two months during the show-cause period detailing how it is monitoring the coach. Any additional violations committed by the coach during that time could really bring the NCAA hammer down on that school. And suffice it to say that most athletic programs don't want to spend any more time than absolutely necessary talking to the infractions people.

LINK

I've said this every year his name comes up during the carousel month. If Bo isn't happy here, then I'm okay with him looking for another job. I like Bo. Always have. Wild mood swings, be damned. Having said that, I too, want someone that wants to be here. If Bo is just biding his time in hopes of landing elsewhere, then it's time our AD step in and help him land somewhere else. It'd be in everyone's best interest.

I'd +100 if I could on this. These are exactly my sentiments.

• Fire 2

We will be ok if Bo stays. We will be ok if Bo goes. The best thing our team has is us. The only reason we keep any amount of national spot is because we are rabid, unrealistic, dependably keep showing up to games no matter how far, living in the past, wealthier than most fan bases, and mostly hobbiless except for football We keep the spirit of the Huskers alive nationally.

• Fire 4