Crazy thought, but is it?

Hire the Navy head coach as O C. Certaiy a step up and give him enough money and responsibility that he wants to stay awhile. Give Beck one more year just to be fair to T-Mart and then make the change. If Bo;decidess to leave then we have a man ready to become HC.

T_O_B

Completely disagree on "certainly a step up", TO! Beck is seriously underappreciated. I was one of many who was skeptical about the promotion at the time, but he's more than earned it in my eyes.

And Beck has always been an invaluable asset on the staff, even before he was the OC.

Completely disagree on "certainly a step up", TO! Beck is seriously underappreciated. I was one of many who was skeptical about the promotion at the time, but he's more than earned it in my eyes.

And Beck has always been an invaluable asset on the staff, even before he was the OC.

agreed, beck has done a fine job in his campaign here at nebraska. sometimes systems take a few cycles of players before it really takes off..if the talent isnt there, which happens to be our case with the trouble it is for us to bring in all top recruits year in and year out, you have to make things work for a season or two..things are really coming along....pending the highly sought after underclassmen that have yet to make a real name for their stars as recruits