SIGNED OT Matt Finnin

Brouhaha

Give Finnins Arods scholarship!!

1) A-Rod is a guard who is playing OT because we lack depth at OT.

2) A-Rod and the oline mostly held their own against an ultra-talented defense. Jarvis Jones will go top 5 in this years NFL draft, and has a history of making olinemen look stupid and slow. Ogletree is another guy that could come out and go in the 1st round, and there are no fewer than 3 more guys on UGA's defense that could go drafted.

Would I say he is the best OT in Husker history? No, but he and the o-line did a commendable job given what they were going against.

• Fire 4

Give Finnins Arods scholarship!!

1) A-Rod is a guard who is playing OT because we lack depth at OT.

2) A-Rod and the oline mostly held their own against an ultra-talented defense. Jarvis Jones will go top 5 in this years NFL draft, and has a history of making olinemen look stupid and slow. Ogletree is another guy that could come out and go in the 1st round, and there are no fewer than 3 more guys on UGA's defense that could go drafted.

Would I say he is the best OT in Husker history? No, but he and the o-line did a commendable job given what they were going against.

Ok sorry your right. but he still was really slow coming out of his stance, just need to keep him inside IMO

We did offer Deon Long. But no school besides Maryland was going to sign him. His relationship with Mike Locksley was going to win out no matter.

We never went to IWCC to visit with the coaches or any of the players etc. We should be building a pipeline to IWCC

Long committed in June. He wasn't coming here. I'm pretty close to the AD at IWCC and let's just say NU knows what they are doing here. A few improvements need to be made, but overall it isn't as big of a deal as the talking heads are trying to make it.

It is a zero big deal. Period. Not sure how many people know how it works but coaches talk all the time, ALL THE TIME.

• Fire 1

there were at least 3 guys on georgia's defense that project to first round picks, based off espn's rankings. and i think that was just their seniors.