Pat Forde column

Interesting comments about NU from Pat Forde at Yahoo Sports. I don't buy it, but interesting none the less:

Gratuitous Gruden rumor: Nebraska administrators have already told Bo Pelini that another defensive surrender like the Cornhuskers had in the Big Ten championship game will cost him his job. Gruden already has agreed to terms if it happens. Winning a title at Nebraska will further his history of making Bill Callahan look bad by comparison.

Here's the full column:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--dashing-through-the-college-football-bowl-season-064158018.html

Interesting comments about NU from Pat Forde at Yahoo Sports. I don't buy it, but interesting none the less:

Gratuitous Gruden rumor: Nebraska administrators have already told Bo Pelini that another defensive surrender like the Cornhuskers had in the Big Ten championship game will cost him his job. Gruden already has agreed to terms if it happens. Winning a title at Nebraska will further his history of making Bill Callahan look bad by comparison.

Here's the full column:

http://sports.yahoo....-064158018.html

He has a Gruden rumor for every bowl game. It's meant for entertainment value more than anything.

Everyone makes Bill Callahan look bad by comparison. Worst coach in football.

Before the inevitable "but he's a good o-line coach!" -- no he's not. And you sound dumb saying it.

When he was hired as the Cowboys o-line coach, I almost cried. Watching Romo run for his life every play or watching our "running backs" get stuffed every time has been very painful this year.

Before the inevitable "but he's a good o-line coach!" -- no he's not. And you sound dumb saying it.

When he was hired as the Cowboys o-line coach, I almost cried. Watching Romo run for his life every play or watching our "running backs" get stuffed every time has been very painful this year.

You and me both. Then when they show him on the sideline doing his lip licking crap like he did here, I want him to just die. He his friggin awful and i really have no clue how he still has a job.

• Fire 1

Murray shows flashes of being godly. But there's only so much you can do running behind that quagmire. People who complain about Nebraska's offensive line need to watch the Cowboys - Steelers game this weekend. You'll appreciate Nebraska's offensive line in ways you never thought possible.

• Fire 1

You and me both. Then when they show him on the sideline doing his lip licking crap like he did here, I want him to just die. He his friggin awful and i really have no clue how he still has a job.

Really? I was quite happy they hired him.

/ Redskins fan.