Gun Control

Roark

Meanwhile, at an elementary school in Israel, all is calm....

Not that I would want it to come to this, but wonder how brave this guy would of been knowing the Kindergarten teacher would of blown his head off the second he pull a gun.

1. He killed himself. I don't think he was afraid to die.

2. How many students die in the crossfire?

3. If he knows the teacher is armed, he shoots the teacher before she can fire, then goes about the rest of what he wants to do. Easy as that.

Unless you are suggested we arm 6 year olds, I don't think this would have changed a damn thing.

Junior - You've mentioned your concern for firearms but you really haven't actually contributed an opinion to how you would go about gun control.

Please refer to my above post where I mention a ban on semi-automatic weapons.

Meanwhile, at an elementary school in Israel, all is calm....

Not that I would want it to come to this, but wonder how brave this guy would of been knowing the Kindergarten teacher would of blown his head off the second he pull a gun.

1. He killed himself. I don't think he was afraid to die.

2. How many students die in the crossfire?

3. If he knows the teacher is armed, he shoots the teacher before she can fire, then goes about the rest of what he wants to do. Easy as that.

Unless you are suggested we arm 6 year olds, I don't think this would have changed a damn thing.

Junior - You've mentioned your concern for firearms but you really haven't actually contributed an opinion to how you would go about gun control.

Please refer to my above post where I mention a ban on semi-automatic weapons.

So you want to ban all guns? Except muzzle-loaders and single shot weapons.

Yep, any hunter worth his ammo costs doesn't need a semi-automatic.

It's not about hunters.

Then why do you need a semi-automatic?

You do realize your sweeping ban of all semi-automatic firearms would include pistols people keep for self-defense? -- not just AR-15s.

I believe people have an inherent right of self-defense. So I wouldn't support such a measure.

-------------------

Also, under your ban would I lose my 10/22, or would I be grandfathered in?

It's not about hunters.

Why does anyone need a television? or a lot of the things we Americans want? It's about the second amendment and the right to bear arms.

Does the right to bear arms include a canon? An F16? Maybe a nuclear bomb? Because if no limitations are allowed, why can't I go buy a missile launcher?

It's not about hunters.

Why does anyone need a television? or a lot of the things we Americans want? It's about the second amendment and the right to bear arms.

Does the right to bear arms include a canon? An F16? Maybe a nuclear bomb? Because if no limitations are allowed, why can't I go buy a missile launcher?

300g667434.gif

It's not about hunters.

You do realize your sweeping ban of all semi-automatic firearms would include pistols people keep for self-defense? -- not just AR-15s.

I believe people have an inherent right to self-defense. So I wouldn't support such a measure.

-------------------

Also, under your ban would I lose my 10/22, or would I be grandfathered in?

How many people are you defending yourself from that you need more than a shotgun? Are you a CIA operative working in the US?

I don't have any idea what your 10/22 is.

How many people are you defending yourself from that you need more than a shotgun? Are you a CIA operative working in the US?

I don't have any idea what your 10/22 is.

I don't view either as a relevant question. I don't even own a semi-automatic pistol. In general, I believe people have an inherent right of self-defense.

Obviously, it's a semi-automatic firearm, or else I wouldn't be asking.