Terry Joseph....Alabama

Lose one DB coach to LSU the next year possibly to Alabama, I think it is safe to say Bo knows coaching talent when he sees it. It just sucks to continually get dumped by recruits and coaches for a couple SEC programs. I hope Joseph can stick around, our DB talent is pretty comparable to anyone in the country next season.

Marv was still hands down my favorite DB coach... Jeez that guy could make some physical corners...

ya, and i think he would still be here. Rumor has it he was the first person Bo called when he got the job here, he said something to the effect of ...lets do this..and then hung up. Rumor has it anyway.

Lose one DB coach to LSU the next year possibly to Alabama, I think it is safe to say Bo knows coaching talent when he sees it. It just sucks to continually get dumped by recruits and coaches for a couple SEC programs. I hope Joseph can stick around, our DB talent is pretty comparable to anyone in the country next season.

This is all fine and dandy. Now, if we're so dedicated to get our program back to that elite status, then it's time to start getting out the checkbooks and making this place a destination instead of a damn cherry basket for the Nick Sabans and Les Miles's. If you wanna be the best, you gotta buy the best. Time to fork over the dough.

• Fire 6

This is all fine and dandy. Now, if we're so dedicated to get our program back to that elite status, then it's time to start getting out the checkbooks and making this place a destination instead of a damn cherry basket for the Nick Sabans and Les Miles's. If you wanna be the best, you gotta buy the best. Time to fork over the dough.

:yeah:

I'd welcome Sanders back, pending whatever transgressions got him booted in the first place were forgiven by all parties involved? Sometimes time heals wounds? Then again, I have no clue how big the transgression was, but it was apparently enough to cease his employment with the university, so I don't know? :dunno

I'd welcome Sanders back, pending whatever transgressions got him booted in the first place were forgiven by all parties involved? Sometimes time heals wounds? Then again, I have no clue how big the transgression was, but it was apparently enough to cease his employment with the university, so I don't know? :dunno

I'm with you here...if it was anything criminal or whatnot we'd have heard about it. Wasn't NCAA related, or we'd have heard about it. Obviously he had a moral breakdown of some sort. We all do. To lose your job you'd think think his was huge (which is completely subjective), but my guess is just the fact that the simplest things that call your character into question at this level can't be tolerated got him booted. I'd say that's punishment enough. However, if he can't sit in the living room of a parent and be trusted fully by that parent - or other coaches use it to negatively impact our recruiting, etc....then he can enjoy sunny Cali.