Terry Joseph....Alabama

The last paragraph is offered moreso as a truce than anything man.

Signed. :cheers

If you want my in-depth analysis of this year's recruiting class, you'll get it once it's signed. Fair enough?

Absolutely man. I look forward to it and won't let you slack! :)

If you ever want to hear some of my recruiting stories I'd be glad to share them with you via PM.

Inappropriate picture EZE. Wrong time of year, wrong circumstances, actually never correct. Please remove it. A week or so ago silver posted some about children getting shot, weird how that turned out.

Keep it civil, which you have, but the horrid picture is not needed.

Thank You

Thousands of people die a year in car accidents, and I wreck cars for fun. What's your f'ing point?

My comments were taken completely wrong. I felt Silver felt badly about the posts with the pictures in it. Thinking the same with the picture posted. Today kids kill themselves on a daily basis. Just felt it was inappropriate after what had just happened and being the Christmas Holiday.

Own away, it makes no difference to me.

I felt bad about the word I did use, as I have made the same comment on here before. Was just too quick to respond with the R word.

Either way I apologize for the use of the word, but still feel the picture is extremely offensive. Suicide is not to be mocked.

My comments were taken completely wrong. I felt Silver felt badly about the posts with the pictures in it. Thinking the same with the picture posted. Today kids kill themselves on a daily basis. Just felt it was inappropriate after what had just happened and being the Christmas Holiday.

Own away, it makes no difference to me.

I felt bad about the word I did use, as I have made the same comment on here before. Was just too quick to respond with the R word.

Either way I apologize for the use of the word, but still feel the picture is extremely offensive. Suicide is not to be mocked.

I understand. Thank you for your apology, and I offer mine as well. Actually, what you saw from Silver was actually a gif. for a sig of Stephen Siegal shooting what was edited as kids. Yes, it was unfortunate that that was done just a few days prior to what happened, but I know Duke Silver personally and guarantee you that gif. was used 100% as a joke about Siegal than the shooting of kids. He also changed it rather quickly after I told him it was probably inappropriate.