Why is everyone under the assumption that he wanted everything handed to him? Nobody even considers the possibility that he realized he wasn't going to learn anything under assclown Barney Cotton and wanted to get out while he could?

He's a super talented lineman and as long as Florida doesn't have BC Jr running their offensive line, Moore's probably going to have a shot at the NFL. Not only do I respect his decision, I think he probably made the right one.

I guess Barney had nothing to do with leading this team to the 8th best rushing attack in the country then.

I think TM, Rex, Ameer, (talent at skill positions + natural talent at O line) has more to do with it than Barney. Hell, I think Beck is higher on that list.

Like I said, Barney doesn't make elite o linemen. He gets people that have potential to be elite, but fails to make them so.

Tyler Moore? Who is that? Is he a Husker?

Shouldn't this thread be moved to other teams?

He was. First OT in Nebraska history to start first game of season as a true freshman last year. This year in fall camp he walked out, got a plane ticket back to Florida, and decided to transfer. He has made it known that he doesn't like Barney Cotton and he is a douche. That's why it's here, because it shows how Barney is hurting our team.

Shouldn't this thread be moved to other teams?

No.

No?

Why not? He has NOTHING to do with Husker football.

You're right, a former Husker football player has nothing to do with Husker football. Might as well lock up the Suh thread too, he doesn't deserve to be here either!!