SIGNED TE Cethan Carter

Nexus

FWIW, some guys on an LSU board said kids from Archbishop Rummel don't attend camps and tend to be rated lower by the services as a result.

Good info there.

Things sound promising here. There was a little bit of talk about him this morning perhaps having already given a soft verbal. Nothing from my usual people but someone who also gets info from my guys from time to time so I don't know how reliable it is since he doesn't have direct contact with the department. Maybe Paul or EZ or someone else can confirm or deny the fact.

FWIW, some guys on an LSU board said kids from Archbishop Rummel don't attend camps and tend to be rated lower by the services as a result.

Good info there.

Things sound promising here. There was a little bit of talk about him this morning perhaps having already given a soft verbal. Nothing from my usual people but someone who also gets info from my guys from time to time so I don't know how reliable it is since he doesn't have direct contact with the department. Maybe Paul or EZ or someone else can confirm or deny the fact.

The only thing that I have been told in more or less words is not to worry about the whole Vandenburg situation and that TE will be fine this year. Also, the Vandenburg deal isn't at all what it seems to read on Twitter.

Good info there.

The only thing that I have been told in more or less words is not to worry about the whole Vandenburg situation and that TE will be fine this year. Also, the Vandenburg deal isn't at all what it seems to read on Twitter.

I'm not worried about Vandenburg. The only Juco TE we wanted is headed to South Beach. After the coaches last evaluation they determined he was pretty much the same guy we already had in Spencer Long and he wasn't going to start ahead of him so they didn't want the scholarship to be used there when we needed it for an extra line or DB.

Good info there.

I'm not worried about Vandenburg. The only Juco TE we wanted is headed to South Beach. After the coaches last evaluation they determined he was pretty much the same guy we already had in Spencer Long and he wasn't going to start ahead of him so they didn't want the scholarship to be used there when we needed it for an extra line or DB.

That would make sense. It seems as though Tim Beck worded what he said on the phone wrong. Instead of "You aren't going to help us more than the guys on our current roster," to "We aren't taking a JUCO TE anymore."

Going to see what I can figure out today. Might not be till later.

Good info there.

That would make sense. It seems as though Tim Beck worded what he said on the phone wrong. Instead of "You aren't going to help us more than the guys on our current roster," to "We aren't taking a JUCO TE anymore."

I don't think the kid is being 100% truthful here with his choice of words. He's painting a picture he wants to save a little ego. Context can mean a lot.

Good info there.

Really?? Im so sick of the frickin slackers on this board. ;)

• Fire 1

LSU just got a commit from a 2014 TE, since his offer is a greyshirt this has to help Nebraska's chances right?

Boy, i would think it helps alot. At least if i was him it would make things easier, unless the commit is being looked at for a position other than TE.

He had a great trip, had alot of good things to say, said the cold didnt really bother him. Said he liked the academic side becasue we have dedicated tutors, which he said he will need. Will visit LSU on the 25th. Will have to decide if he wants to come here, or take a grayshirt from LSU, at the moment.

Think we are in a good spot as long as LSU or BAMA doesnt come to him with a full offer.