Jim Mora next San Diego Chargers coach?

Wow. And here things were looking UP UP UP for UCLA. The coaching industry is out of control.

You do know that Mora was an NFL HC right? He probably took the UCLA job because he couldn't get an HC job. He is an NFL guy never a college one.

I personally believe that he was primed to do great things at UCLA.

• Fire 2

Wow. And here things were looking UP UP UP for UCLA. The coaching industry is out of control.

You do know that Mora was an NFL HC right? He probably took the UCLA job because he couldn't get an HC job. He is an NFL guy never a college one.

Cuz guys that coach in the NFL never stay long in college. Ok.

I guess I dont know where what you said and I said have anything to do with each other whatsoever. I am oober confused right now. You do know that, right?

Cuz guys that coach in the NFL never stay long in college. Ok.

I guess I dont know where what you said and I said have anything to do with each other whatsoever. I am oober confused right now. You do know that, right?

saying it shouldn't be a surprise that he would leave UCLA if a NFL job opened up and he was being considered.