Jim Mora next San Diego Chargers coach?

I am hearing Mora to San Diego and Bo to UCLA

Gotta be careful posting stuff like that if even just a joke, bud. that kinda stuff is only for rumorville and even then you still need some kind of source...

Yes it was a joke as is 99% of this thread. It was brought up as a good idea to start a rumor about Mora.

PS we are in rumorville :-)

Gotta be careful posting stuff like that if even just a joke, bud. that kinda stuff is only for rumorville and even then you still need some kind of source...

Yes it was a joke as is 99% of this thread. It was brought up as a good idea to start a rumor about Mora.

Except the Mora rumor is true and UCLA recruits need to take notice now.

Except the Mora rumor is true and UCLA recruits need to take notice now.

Wouldn't that make it not a rumor if it were shown to be true?

So far I've heard of SD, KC, Philly, Cleveland, Chicago, and Buffalo. Man, gonna be alot of new Head coaches in the NFL next year and I would expect a couple more places to open up yet like Dallas, Jax, maybe Carolina, and Arizona.

I don't think Dallas fires Jason Garrett this season. With the amount of injuries they had this year, it's a miracle they were even still in it in Week 17. I think Romo is probably gone, but that's about it.