Bye Rex. Much Love!

Two dropped first down passes, a blocked kick, a fumble that should've ben a first down, and four massive plays give up by horrible defensive plays, two INTs, too many false start penalties to count.

I feel back for Rex. He played like the stud he is.

You can try and blame our offense (423 yards today), but we lose ANOTHER game when we scored over thirty points. Our defense is just so bad it's indescribable! Our offensive line played well for 2 & 1/2 quarters, and then it was back to the usual shooting itself in its foot. Just think of how well we would've done this year with an even decent--not good, just decent defense.

75, 87 & 50+ yard TD passes given up.

I am not a young guy by any stretch (43).....followed Huskers my entire life.... season tickets..whole 9 yards.......just setting stage for comment....

He may go down as my ALL time FAVORITE husker.....not only because of his efforts on the field, but for everything he stands for off of the field. Maybe the BEST face of the football program ever.

Good luck Rex

pssst: Be a Steeler !

• Fire 1