Chip Kelly to the NFL

With all of the NFL openings, I think this happens.

I was surprised that Oregon's recruiting class is not highly regarded. Are they just waiting on some big guys or been asleep? To me this is further proof Kelly will bolt. TE Danny Mattingly (originally committed to Notre Dame and now committed to Oregon) would be someone I would re-contact. We need another TE in our class.

I think NCAA problems will be the only thing that gets Chip to leave. He is a college coach with a very college offense. I think he is using it to get Nike to cough up more money, and they will. Damned good college coach, but doubtful he has the ability to deal with pros. Very tough to do after you have been as successful as he has. He is God of his world, in the pro side he will be paid the least. Have less power. I think he stays, just sweetening the pot so to speak

I think NCAA problems will be the only thing that gets Chip to leave. He is a college coach with a very college offense. I think he is using it to get Nike to cough up more money, and they will. Damned good college coach, but doubtful he has the ability to deal with pros. Very tough to do after you have been as successful as he has. He is God of his world, in the pro side he will be paid the least. Have less power. I think he stays, just sweetening the pot so to speak

I've heard rumblings of NCAA violations coming in the near future in Eugene.

I think he's gone this year.

Apparently Bill Belichick doesn't agree.

Chip Kelly is a cheater. He's getting caught. He's bolting before he has to be held accountable. They think sanctions will be very USC like in loss of scholarships and bowl bans. Its too bad. He's a good coach X and O's guy. But the pressure to win is huge when you're getting paid big $$ and we found out his ethics suck.

I'll take Bo screwing up in big games but having us win 9-11 games a year and doing it the hard way any day. Eventually the stars may line up right and we get another NC. But I'm fine never winning it again if we have to cheat to do it.

• Fire 2

Apparently Bill Belichick doesn't agree.

Chip Kelly is a cheater. He's getting caught. He's bolting before he has to be held accountable. They think sanctions will be very USC like in loss of scholarships and bowl bans. Its too bad. He's a good coach X and O's guy. But the pressure to win is huge when you're getting paid big $$ and we found out his ethics suck.

I'll take Bo screwing up in big games but having us win 9-11 games a year and doing it the hard way any day. Eventually the stars may line up right and we get another NC. But I'm fine never winning it again if we have to cheat to do it.

I assume he's looking at recruiting violations?

Apparently Bill Belichick doesn't agree. Chip Kelly is a cheater. He's getting caught. He's bolting before he has to be held accountable. They think sanctions will be very USC like in loss of scholarships and bowl bans. Its too bad. He's a good coach X and O's guy. But the pressure to win is huge when you're getting paid big $$ and we found out his ethics suck. I'll take Bo screwing up in big games but having us win 9-11 games a year and doing it the hard way any day. Eventually the stars may line up right and we get another NC. But I'm fine never winning it again if we have to cheat to do it.

1309501203.jpg

A letter to Will Lyles talking about Trovon Reed, Lache Seastrunk, and Donate Williams.

Apparently Bill Belichick doesn't agree. Chip Kelly is a cheater. He's getting caught. He's bolting before he has to be held accountable. They think sanctions will be very USC like in loss of scholarships and bowl bans. Its too bad. He's a good coach X and O's guy. But the pressure to win is huge when you're getting paid big $$ and we found out his ethics suck. I'll take Bo screwing up in big games but having us win 9-11 games a year and doing it the hard way any day. Eventually the stars may line up right and we get another NC. But I'm fine never winning it again if we have to cheat to do it.

1309501203.jpg

A letter to Will Lyles talking about Trovon Reed, Lache Seastrunk, and Donate Williams.

Doesn't Chip/Oregon use a recruiting service of sorts with their players that raised some huge questions with that program?

1309501203.jpg

Doesn't Chip/Oregon use a recruiting service of sorts with their players that raised some huge questions with that program?

They paid that dude like $25,000 grand for one RB. Then when the NCAA came around they had him provide a bunch of out dated scouting info that was several years old. They didn't care what he gave them they were trying to cover their asses.

They paid that dude like $25,000 grand for one RB. Then when the NCAA came around they had him provide a bunch of out dated scouting info that was several years old. They didn't care what he gave them they were trying to cover their asses.

25,000 GRAND!!?? That's like 25 million dollars!!

• Fire 1

25,000 GRAND!!?? That's like 25 million dollars!!

Theys gots da Nike money.

Like I said I think that would be what made him move, along the lines of Carrol. There was some talk of the NFL and the NCAA working together on this type of thing. Early in the spring I think, da skers, anything come of that.

Ethics have been questionable for sure. And I agree totally, I would not want him at Nebraska for any reason.

I had tickets to tonights game, but the wife at some meeting that went over this morning. We decided to stay home. I would like to see the speed of Oregon up close and personal. It sometimes looks amazing on TV, which I am sure it is. I remember watching Miami int he Rose Bowl, thinking they were so much faster even in warm up. Still hoping the old man wins this game tonight.

Like I said I think that would be what made him move, along the lines of Carrol. There was some talk of the NFL and the NCAA working together on this type of thing. Early in the spring I think, da skers, anything come of that.

Ethics have been questionable for sure. And I agree totally, I would not want him at Nebraska for any reason.

I had tickets to tonights game, but the wife at some meeting that went over this morning. We decided to stay home. I would like to see the speed of Oregon up close and personal. It sometimes looks amazing on TV, which I am sure it is. I remember watching Miami int he Rose Bowl, thinking they were so much faster even in warm up. Still hoping the old man wins this game tonight.

Missed out big time. Amazing team to watch in person.

I know there was talk about players serving penalties for stuff in the NCAA but I don't remember anything as far a coaches being done.

I thought I had heard that, or that some wanted it. But hell at my age I could have thought it was a good idea and thought I heard it.

Hated seeing KState lose tonight. Glad I don't have to drive home from Phoenix though. Some good out of it I guess.