Now don't take this as an "I hate pelini" thread or that I want him gone or anything like that. I am very much so a Bo supporter and think that despite what most people think, we have improved as a program since he has come here. However, after watching tidbits of the sugarbowl I was wondering if you guys think Strong would be a good fit at NU. I personally think he would be great. He has that old school feel to him, defensive mind, smash mouth mentality and he has all the ties to the south you could ever need for recruiting. What do you guys think about how well he could do here? And remember, I am a big Bo fan!

Well I posted in the wrong one. Anyway we'll have to see how it goes over the long haul, he could turn out to be the next Gene Chizik who knows. Just look at Dana Holgorsen great year last year in the Big East and a BCS win then they move to the Big 12 go 7-5 and lose to Syracuse in their bowl game.

He turned down Auburn and Tennessee, and they were going to offer him a ton of money. Don't see him going anywhere for awhile.

He did it out of loyalty for the AD who hired him giving him his first HC job when he was getting turned down left and right.

Maybe, but he also has such a young team. With one of the top 5 QB's in the nation next year.

The sad fact is the Husker job isn't anywhere near the top like it used to be. Top 20 at best. Makes me sad. It can turn around but right now that's the fact. Louisville is probably a higher profile job. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Husker believer but I'm really down right now. Especially with the defense. I thought when Pelini signed on we'd see a lot more defenses like we had with Suh. Just hasn't happened.

Charlie Strong is an impressive coach. His future is really bright. He will land a monster job if he leaves Louisville.

SUPERBUNNY