SIGNED DT Kevin Maurice

Amac3309

# 28 on the Central Florida Super 60. Lots of familar names on that list. Walker 16 James clark 14 Jeff Badet 12 JoJo Kemp 10...but hey the coaches dont know talent right. Keep your head in the sand and keep thinking all late offers are reaches without doing your homework first....it makes you look ignorant

what #32 is committed to Ohio State, that cant be right.

http://www.orlandose...93693.htmlstory

Is this considered plan C? I expected us to take a few reaches due to us not having enough high end left on our board. Looks like it may have begun.

Hell of a thing to say about a player we just offered a scholarship to. Have some class man. You never know how things might work out if the kid ends up coming here. We got coaches out there scouting these kids that know a hell of a lot more about it than you do though, that I can assure you.

Is this considered plan C? I expected us to take a few reaches due to us not having enough high end left on our board. Looks like it may have begun.
I can't wait until we hire you as the RC since you have such a great idea of how to build a successful team and are able to evaluate talent so well based on a recruiting site or two.

Your act is old.

Don't forget his Jedi Mind Tricks that makes anyone he wants magically commit.

Sometimes we dont find them til later because they are late bloomers and we dont see their senior flim to now, others are backup plans that the coaches like, just feel like they will need an extra year or 2 to develop. Naturally we go after the kids that can help sooner for obvious reasons. Sometimes we get those kids to leave their families fly half way around the country and come play for us, most of the time we do not. So sometimes we have to take the under the radar, needs an extra year of development type guys and take a chance that they will work out. Sometimes it works, other times it doesnt. Not sure why i have to explain such a basic concept to you.

Other more recent reaches include Avery Moss, didnt redshirt until an injury. Thomas Brown, wouldnt have redshirted until injury. Ameer Abdullah, didnt redshirt last year and saved our ass this year. Imani Cross, didnt redshirt contributed as a freshman... LeRoy Alexander, hearing good things from the scout team, was bigger than anticipated coming in this summer, very hard worker, may see some PT as a RS Frosh. And thats just a few from the last couple classes. Guess we should take what the experts call reaches more often. Im pretty sure a guy named Taylor Martinez was a reach as well. Maybe drafting Tom Brady in the 6th round was a reach for the Patriots.

Avery Moss- NU, Arizona, ASU, Boise, Purdue, SDSU, Stanford, Washington, Washington St.

Thomas Brown- NU, ASU, Colorado, SJSU, SMU, Utah

Ameer Abdullah- NU, Arky, Arky St, Auburn, Cincy, Louisville, South Carolina, Tenn, Tex A&M, TTech, USC, Vandy, West Va

LeRoy Alexander- NU, Toledo

I will agree with you about LeRoy being a reach. Thomas Brown most were scared away from due to academics. This also played a role with LeRoy.

Not saying this guy might not be a stud. Just pointing out that it appears we are getting to the reach point while the majority of major programs are putting the final 1-4 recruits to finish out their class.

If we get this kid I hope he is a good one.

I think we were past "plan C" 3-4 players ago. Amazing.

ya because there are only 3 or 4 players in the whole country who are any good...unbelievable

Ya, HuskerFowler ... that is exactly what I was saying. That ... is unbelievable.

The fact that we are offering this late doesn't bother me. The fact that he is only a 2 star doesn't bother me. The fact that his best offer after us is Boston College is what bothers me. Maliek Collins plays at a lower level in Missouri, it is easier to fall through the cracks there. But how often do players fall through the cracks in Orlando, Florida?

• Fire 1

Talented two-way lineman who finished his junior season with 50 pancake blocks on offense and 50 tackles on defense, with six sacks.

---per Scout. LINK

Big Mac, who is a Boston College lean even after the firing of the head coach. He does have five other offers from FAU, Buffalo, UMass, Memphis and Navy. Maurice played a lot of defensive end for Coach Andy Johnson, but he's a true defensive tackle with some athleticism. He could add some more muscle, but they always do in college. Maurice finally joins this list with his good friend Malik Smith, so Smith can't chide him too much anymore. Played in Central Florida All-Star Game.

---per Orlando Sentinel LINK

He's #28 in the central Florida Super 60. Could be a diamond in the rough--who knows?

The fact that we are offering this late doesn't bother me. The fact that he is only a 2 star doesn't bother me. The fact that his best offer after us is Boston College is what bothers me. Maliek Collins plays at a lower level in Missouri, it is easier to fall through the cracks there. But how often do players fall through the cracks in Orlando, Florida?

look at the article i posted, hardly falling thru the cracks. The SEC pick up all the man childs that are 6 3 300 and ready to play almost immediately.

Scroll down the the bottom of the article i posted. Its says:

On the fringe of NCAA Division I-A offers

and

Others to watch

If we were offering these kids i would be willing to call them a reach, even then i would trust the coaching staff, as they are right on talent more times then not.

ya because there are only 3 or 4 players in the whole country who are any good...unbelievable

Ya, HuskerFowler ... that is exactly what I was saying. That ... is unbelievable.

That is exactly what you were saying. Please tell me what you meant by past plan C 3 or 4 players ago? Your blindly saying this is plan F, G. The problem is you probably didnt even bother to watch his film or do any kind of research, your just basing it on the timing of the offer. That is not only unbelievable, its ignorant.

A team full of Florida players no one wanted just schooled the University of Florida last night.

That is exactly what you were saying. Please tell me what you meant by past plan C 3 or 4 players ago? Your blindly saying this is plan F, G. The problem is you probably didnt even bother to watch his film or do any kind of research, your just basing it on the timing of the offer. That is not only unbelievable, its ignorant.

A team full of Florida players no one wanted just schooled the University of Florida last night.

FOWLER! FOWLER! FOWLER! FOWLER!