SIGNED RB Mikale Wilbon

Wonder if his early commitment has anything to do with frison maybe jumping board. It sounded like we would maybe take both Avery and wilbon and now wilbon commits earlier than signing day. Makes me think coaches may have said that they dont have room for 2 backs and would like to know now. Either way excited for wilbon and hope we finish with frison, Bronson, and Brown

Wow, another great pickup for the offensive side. Let's hope we can get a couple more big names on defense after the 2 decommits, and this will be one of Bo's better classes.

They are saying 23-25 this year. We have 22 and I hope we have Brown & Frison. Maybe a DE!

Could see us closer to 26-27 if we have guys commit we really want. Had some attrition.

I listened to a Husker recruiting show on the radio last week. They said the number was 23 & maybe 25 with the 2 players dismissed from the team. Don't know if this right or not!

We have 22 right now and 23 would put us to 85 at the moment (already counting Afalava as gone). Depending on who the staff knows might be leaving (Moss, Guy, etc.), it could be a couple more.

Wow, another great pickup for the offensive side. Let's hope we can get a couple more big names on defense after the 2 decommits, and this will be one of Bo's better classes.

They are saying 23-25 this year. We have 22 and I hope we have Brown & Frison. Maybe a DE!

Could see us closer to 26-27 if we have guys commit we really want. Had some attrition.

I listened to a Husker recruiting show on the radio last week. They said the number was 23 & maybe 25 with the 2 players dismissed from the team. Don't know if this right or not!

We have 22 right now and 23 would put us to 85 at the moment (already counting Afalava as gone). Depending on who the staff knows might be leaving (Moss, Guy, etc.), it could be a couple more.

Also take into note the reported problems with Stewart and then Harrison's decision.

Oh, you didnt get the memo. We're going full SEC this year. Gonna sign over and use forced attrition. ;)

Correct me if I am wrong, but we are allowed to over sign by 5 or so right? Not saying its right, or I agree with it, but just asking lol.

Not sure what conference rules are, but i almost guarantee you that we will not. Just something Nebraska has never done and i dont believe ever will.

I don't think we could go over 28 at the most. The three that are already enrolled (Keels, Darlington and Cockrell) can count towards last year's class then we get 25 for this year. But that would only be if several current team members are leaving.

Also take into note the reported problems with Stewart and then Harrison's decision.

True, depending on what the staff knows about Stewart. But I think we will just be short a scholarship if Harrison leaves. I don't think they'd take an extra now then force someone out in the summer.

Oh, you didnt get the memo. We're going full SEC this year. Gonna sign over and use forced attrition. ;)

Correct me if I am wrong, but we are allowed to over sign by 5 or so right? Not saying its right, or I agree with it, but just asking lol.

Not sure what conference rules are, but i almost guarantee you that we will not. Just something Nebraska has never done and i dont believe ever will.

We can oversign by three but have to tell the confrence why, such as a projected medical hardship, transfer ect.

Technically we are at 85 right now with Wilbon including Moss, and Burtch. Anyone we get now would be over signing, but like I said we have good reason with Moss. I wouldn't be surprised if Okuyemi, and possibly Tyler Evans would get moved along like a few others have recently.

We may only take one more but could take 3 more max. Harrison's scholly would probably go to a walk on because it will be June before we know for sure.

Technically we are at 85 right now with Wilbon including Moss, and Burtch. Anyone we get now would be over signing, but like I said we have good reason with Moss. I wouldn't be surprised if Okuyemi, and possibly Tyler Evans would get moved along like a few others have recently.

We may only take one more but could take 3 more max.

I changed my numbers and didn't count Burtch just yet. A friend of mine pointed out that we can put guys on scholarship this semester because we have extras but they might not keep them when the recruits show up in the fall. It wouldn't surprise me if Burtch keeps his but Austin Williams also tweeted he got a scholarship and I'd be surprised if he keeps his unless we have extras. So I'm holding off until we get an official announcement.

We can oversign by three but have to tell the confrence why, such as a projected medical hardship, transfer ect.

We may only take one more but could take 3 more max. Harrison's scholly would probably go to a walk on because it will be June before we know for sure.

From my understanding Okuyemi was most likely gone after this season. Just something I heard from a friend. Not sure the validity of what was said, but just thought I would throw that out there.

We may only take one more but could take 3 more max.

I changed my numbers and didn't count Burtch just yet. A friend of mine pointed out that we can put guys on scholarship this semester because we have extras but they might not keep them when the recruits show up in the fall. It wouldn't surprise me if Burtch keeps his but Austin Williams also tweeted he got a scholarship and I'd be surprised if he keeps his unless we have extras. So I'm holding off until we get an official announcement.

Yes that's right. I also expect Burtch to keep his and Willians will probably end up keeping his if Harrison choses MLB, or someone leaves unexpectedly.

From my understanding Okuyemi was most likely gone after this season. Just something I heard from a friend. Not sure the validity of what was said, but just thought I would throw that out there.

Okuyemi is the last remaining of the DL that haven't contributed. Guy and Vestal are already gone and not counted in my 85. I'm betting he gets moved along as long as he has graduated like the others.