Mississippi State Wants Terry Joseph

No way he would go from NU to Miss St. Why go coach somewhere where your not close to the staff, like he is with Pap and Pelini, for around the same pay. He didn't leave us to go to Alabama, he isn't going to Miss State. I think he would do a lateral move if it payed $50k more a year, and if he isn't happy with his pay here, I am sure Nebraska will spend the extra to make him happy.

I believe they are interested, just don't think Joseph would be as interested.

No way he would go from NU to Miss St. Why go coach somewhere where your not close to the staff, like he is with Pap and Pelini, for around the same pay. He didn't leave us to go to Alabama, he isn't going to Miss State. I think he would do a lateral move if it payed $50k more a year, and if he isn't happy with his pay here, I am sure Nebraska will spend the extra to make him happy.

Everyone should be interested, in his first year at Nebraska he had our secondary ranked as the #1 pass defense in the country.... If Papuchis ever leaves, Joseph should be our next DC. Some might argue he would be the better DC now....

Everyone should be interested, in his first year at Nebraska he had our secondary ranked as the #1 pass defense in the country.... If Papuchis ever leaves, Joseph should be our next DC. Some might argue he would be the better DC now....

Pap hasn't had enough reign on the defense to show if he is good or not. I think and believe Pap is the best choice at DC though. He is growing and isn't afraid to take criticism and advice. I like Pap, and after Bo calling the blitz that put us in the whole in the Georgia game, I think Pap will have more freedom with doing what he wants to do. Pap has a good Dline coach, good secondary coach and a good LB coach to succeed. I just hope he is the one to utilize and call the right plays. Next year will tell, if Bo really does let his DC do his job.

Pap hasn't had enough reign on the defense to show if he is good or not. I think and believe Pap is the best choice at DC though. He is growing and isn't afraid to take criticism and advice. I like Pap, and after Bo calling the blitz that put us in the whole in the Georgia game, I think Pap will have more freedom with doing what he wants to do. Pap has a good Dline coach, good secondary coach and a good LB coach to succeed. I just hope he is the one to utilize and call the right plays. Next year will tell, if Bo really does let his DC do his job.

If Bo wouldn't let Carl call the plays, he isn't going to let Papuchis.... I want the best DC on the staff calling the plays, and that man is Bo....