WR Monte Harrison

Nexus

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds pretty good to me.

This summer, Harrison will play in Cary, N.C., in the USA Baseball Tournament of Stars, representing the national member organization, Babe Ruth.

The event features 144 of the nation's best, divided into eight teams and competing in the first step of the selection process for the USA Baseball 18U National Team, which will play later in the summer at the 2013 IBAF 18U World Cup in Taichung, Taiwan.

Harrison, a center fielder, hit . 457 for his high school team this spring, He drove in 33 runs and scored 36, with 12 doubles, three triples and six home runs. He also stole 25 bases.

Full Article

This summer, Harrison will play in Cary, N.C., in the USA Baseball Tournament of Stars, representing the national member organization, Babe Ruth.

The event features 144 of the nation's best, divided into eight teams and competing in the first step of the selection process for the USA Baseball 18U National Team, which will play later in the summer at the 2013 IBAF 18U World Cup in Taichung, Taiwan.

Harrison, a center fielder, hit .457 for his high school team this spring, He drove in 33 runs and scored 36, with 12 doubles, three triples and six home runs. He also stole 25 bases.

Full Article

Sounds good. I just always wonder how much an athlete can contribute to each sport when splitting up their time like that....

Harrison, a center fielder, hit .457 for his high school team this spring, He drove in 33 runs and scored 36, with 12 doubles, three triples and six home runs. He also stole 25 bases.

Full Article

Sounds good. I just always wonder how much an athlete can contribute to each sport when splitting up their time like that....

I agree. Makes it tough, though not impossible. Didn't work out very well the last time we had a baseball/football double at NU.

• 3 weeks later...