TE Kevin Dillman

Nexus

He said he was impressed with the hail mary against NW. Kevin tore up his knee midway through his junior year after a rough start and I honestly think it will help nebraska's chances to land him by scaring away michigan. I watched Kevin dominate 17 year olds in Sweden when he was 13 and he may very well be the best player nebraska has a shot to land next year. I really hope we get him to visit and show him the down to earth atmosphere here because his dad asked if he could stay with my family and this guy would fit perfectly with what nebraska is all about.

He said he was impressed with the hail mary against NW. Kevin tore up his knee midway through his junior year after a rough start and I honestly think it will help nebraska's chances to land him by scaring away michigan. I watched Kevin dominate 17 year olds in Sweden when he was 13 and he may very well be the best player nebraska has a shot to land next year. I really hope we get him to visit and show him the down to earth atmosphere here because his dad asked if he could stay with my family and this guy would fit perfectly with what nebraska is all about.

Could you do a little convincing? :D

Could you do a little convincing? :D

I'll keep at it.I did my best to sell the nebraska brand to several Swedish teammates while I was there and I think we made a few fans. Its tough finding players who fit the nebraska mold and kevin has character to go with all his talent.

• 1 month later...
any news on him lately?

any new info, husker_fan_from_sweden?

much like Adam Taylor, some bigger schools cooled down to the wait and see game since his injury. Gonna be a two horse race between michigan and NU. Tough to tell whether kevin commits early or later in the process. If he visits with his dad and stepmom its our best shot.

thanks! i hope he will be able to come for a visit.

• 2 weeks later...