His offensive system will NOT work in the NFL. We know this, right? I'm curious to see if he's a good enough coach to adjust his system for the sake of the team's success.

that's my thing. he seems like a coach that created a really good system for college and got the right players. they seem to think that he is just really innovative, in general, and will be able to figure out how to make a system for his team and players that will work in the nfl. but why? even his system at oregon was not good enough against top defenses. not to mention, you can see how defensive minds commute well in the nfl, but i am not sure offensive minds do so well.

Things lie this make me want to puke when coaches like Saben act like it's a totally out of line question to ask him repeatedly if he is staying at Alabama.

I heard that when he blew up at Greenberg that morning. Look here Saban, you scumbag. 6 years ago you lied repeatedly before leaving the dolphins for Bama. Other coaches do the same thing. If you wanna be in the limelight, you better be able to handle the limelight. Of course, they all laughed it off. It was ok that Saban did it. It's Bama. It's the SEC. If Bo pulls something like that, he gets roasted.

Just because you don't like our coaching staff, doesn't mean I have to as well. Would you get rid of Fisher, Els, Joseph, Kaz, Brown, Papuchis or Beck for him?

Yes to the bold. (Not because I think that they're bad . . .) Plus, I can think of one particular coach that isn't on your list . . .

Let me guess, Bo?? :rolleyes:

Guess again. Not even close . . .

So you would fire these coaches, but you don't think they are bad?

If I could get a better coach . . . yes. You?

And people wonder why we can't find good assistants to come here lol.

Who wonders that?

The people who wonder why we can't get "big name" assistants here. The same ones who are always saying we need to fire this and that coach every year or after every game. Not saying pointing this directly at you, just generally speaking.

I don't think that anyone thinks that we "can't" get big name assistant coaches here. I think that it's fairly obvious that Bo wanted these guys . . .

We've got the money to throw around if Bo wanted to do so. He'd rather have his guys . . . Hopefully it works out for him and for Nebraska.

Also . . . still can't think of the coach that I'm talking about? And if you could hire better assistants, would you?

So your suggesting you would fire Garrison and Cotton to hire Frost to coach a position he has no experience at then? That just sounds like a BRILLIANT idea, then we can listen to people like you bitch away the next season because we have an inexperienced assistant who could possibly not even run a top 10 rush offense.

You do realize, when you have a mobile QB, your going to have more sacks and TFL than say, someone who runs a pro style offense, where they stay in the pocket rather than move out, like Taylor does.

you do realize that if you fire 2 guys, you can hire 2 guys right?

and how do you explain KState/Army/GTech/Michigan, etc.

The people who wonder why we can't get "big name" assistants here. The same ones who are always saying we need to fire this and that coach every year or after every game. Not saying pointing this directly at you, just generally speaking.

I don't think that anyone thinks that we "can't" get big name assistant coaches here. I think that it's fairly obvious that Bo wanted these guys . . .

We've got the money to throw around if Bo wanted to do so. He'd rather have his guys . . . Hopefully it works out for him and for Nebraska.

Also . . . still can't think of the coach that I'm talking about? And if you could hire better assistants, would you?

Barney? Lol. I figured you would have quoted one of my previous statements about him if you were speaking about him, but he is the only one who comes to mind.

He is our weakest point, but he isn't someone I would fire for Frost. That was what I was stating this whole time. I also don't think he is as bad as some people think. He would be the first person I would let go if it was a "had to" deal.