Are any of these really sarcasm? I mean, or are they just a sarcastic expression of sarcasm that resulted in a sarcastic state of sarcastic sarcasm?

Please tell me this was sarcasm.

Please tell me this was sarcasm...

Only when you tell me if this was sarcasm will I tell you if that was sarcasm....

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 years later...

Out of San Francisco.

Here's our chance.

/sarcasm

/kind of

Kelly is one of about a dozen coaches I'd happily take instead of Riley.

So Riley is your 13th choice? That's actually not bad, considering the 12 you would list probably aren't coming here ever.

Maybe you should be more positive about him since he is 1 on your list of guys we can get.

• Fire 3

It's actually a rare opportunity to upgrade the offense in one move. Bring Kelly in for a year as an associate head coach, director of offensive, whatever. The Eagles and 49ers are still paying him. He'd be a value and bring some sound ideas and life to the program. He and Riley are friends. Do it!!!

You are not doing your job as AD of a place like Nebraska if you do not look into a top 10 CFB that just became available. Unless you feel the current coach you have is better. But if there is any doubt at all...you have to do your job and look into Kelly.

It would be like having a salesman on your staff that sells 150K a year...with a salesman that is now available that can sell 300K a year...you gotta look into it.