**** Official Hockey Thread **** (NHL & College)

walksalone

Seattle?!

http://seattletimes....yotes22xml.html

Renaissance is said to be seeking up to $15 million per year in revenue guarantees from the city. The city has budgeted for only $6 million, and the sides are seeking ways to bridge the gap.

If they can’t do it, the NHL has warned it could sell the team to New York hedge fund investors Ray Bartoszek and Anthony Lanza, who would move the Coyotes to Seattle. But the feasibility of such a move remains in question, given the Coyotes would have to play in a temporary facility — 11,000-seat KeyArena being the most likely choice — and hope a new arena could be built.

what is it with leagues trying to keep teams where the fans don't support them? They should be moved to where they will get the support of the city.

yeah, they've been considering Seattle for a while, I think one of the hitches was the fact they wanted a venue built...

If I had to bet on this game, I'd bet the Bruins. It's gonna be tough to eliminate them on their home ice.

So far so good though. It's 1-1 midway through the second.

This has been a hell of a good game, just sucks I'm at work...

You and me both, buddy. I'm listening to it: http://tunein.com/radio/Stanley-Cup-Final-Game-6-Blackhawks-at-Bruins-Jun-24-2013-p517183/