**** Official Hockey Thread **** (NHL & College)

walksalone

Kane wins the Conn Smythe.

I have a problem with that, I still think Rask deserves it...

Had the Bruins not surrendured 2 goals in 17 seconds to lose the Cup, I think Rask may have won it regardless of the outcome in what would have been Game 7.

true, but the fact that everyone seems to forget is he held Pittsburgh, who a lot of people had winning the Stanley Cup, to 2 goals...

Kane wins the Conn Smythe.

I have a problem with that, I still think Rask deserves it...

Had the Bruins not surrendured 2 goals in 17 seconds to lose the Cup, I think Rask may have won it regardless of the outcome in what would have been Game 7.

true, but the fact that everyone seems to forget is he held Pittsburgh, who a lot of people had winning the Stanley Cup, to 2 goals...

Yes that is true. I think had Boston forced a Game 7, that might have been enough leverage to provide Rask the Conn Smythe. Just the way he's played the entire post-season has been great. I agree with you that he shut down Pittsburgh, but I think a lot of the Conn Smythe weight is during the Cup Finals, even though the award is given out for effort during the entire post-season. That is unfortunate.

Rangers #2 and #3 picks

LW Pavel Buchnevich- "Given his lack of drive and effort, coupled with 'The Russian Factor', he may see himself fall farther than he'd like in the draft"

LW Anthony Duclair-"His stock has gone down due to inconsistency"

This just screams pick me.