**** Official Hockey Thread **** (NHL & College)

walksalone

We were in that arena for almost 6 hours. If that was any indication, gonna be a fun playoff run this year. Almost all close games.

Yeah, both you guys and us are in for a war...

I don't know the east very well, but the west is so deep. There are about 4 or 5 teams at minimum that could make the finals and nobody will be surprised.

We were in that arena for almost 6 hours. If that was any indication, gonna be a fun playoff run this year. Almost all close games.

Yeah, both you guys and us are in for a war...

I don't know the east very well, but the west is so deep. There are about 4 or 5 teams at minimum that could make the finals and nobody will be surprised.

Outside of Boston, everyone else is way behind. If you had to ask me Montreal might be the only other team with a shot at making it too the cup finals. It's essentially Boston's to lose...

If this isn't the play of the day, I don't know what is...

http://video.avalanc...nsole?id=605473

I was sh*tting myself when this happened...

I am a wild fan. Not the most die hard but I support them. Went to bed at 4-3 with half-ish of the 3rd left. Not thinking they were going to win or lose, just hoping they could pull it off.

That play right there may have just sealed the Wild's fate. That is the most ridiculous hockey play I have ever seen. Heck of a play. Such is the fortune of MN sports at the moment.

If this isn't the play of the day, I don't know what is...

http://video.avalanc...nsole?id=605473

I was sh*tting myself when this happened...

I am a wild fan. Not the most die hard but I support them. Went to bed at 4-3 with half-ish of the 3rd left. Not thinking they were going to win or lose, just hoping they could pull it off.

That play right there may have just sealed the Wild's fate. That is the most ridiculous hockey play I have ever seen. Heck of a play. Such is the fortune of MN sports at the moment.

Thats the type of play that can carry a team through a series...

It's been a while since I've seen that much hustle and heart, just another reason I love hockey...