HuskerNationNick

Burkhead....

So, yes I am a twitter person, don't comment but I follow Husker players. Well I follow Husker Sports and they released something stating that Burkhead was transferring to Kentucky during Spring Ball, not to play, but to get ready for the combine. Meaning he will go into the draft coming from Kentucky, rather than Nebraska.

I don't believe it one bit at all, but what is up with this? I don't know if Campus Sports Connection is even a valid source, but this has to be a fake.

Like I said, I don't believe it. I don't think anyone else should either.

http://campussportsc...rs/story/636648

EDIT, I just realized the time on the "tweet" and its completely false. Please delete this mods :)

Lol, its been a LONG week at work. Exhausted and watching my little one right now. I read this, thought I should share it. Well at least if anyone else gets word, they will know it was a fake too.

True2tRA    2,675

Oh damn. Dude just go to bed and maybe tomorrow you wake up and this was all just a bad dream. Turns out you didn't post the ultimate Huskerboard fail thread. Try it let me know how it works out.

Hey sh#t happens lol. I know I am not perfect :)

Oh well!

accountability, I wasn't claiming anything to benefit my fame :)

True to the Red, I am on my way to bed here when the little one goes down. Tell you what, I knew I was tired after I looked at the dates/times and found my own answer lol.

/FAIL

FGPanda.gif

The Maudfather    961

Hahahahaha this is great. Im nominating this for thread of the year in the woodshed.

That is, if this thread doesn't transfer to the Kentucky board before you get the chance.

Count 'Bility    4,782

Oh bullsh#t. Before you know it, this fake Burkhead will reveal himself and you'll be on katie Couric trying to convince 28 Huskerboarders that youre not gay.

Oh bullsh#t. Before you know it, this fake Burkhead will reveal himself and you'll be on katie Couric trying to convince 28 Huskerboarders that youre not gay.

Ouch... just ouch!!! :( lol

Wait... are you the one running the fake Burkhead account?

Count 'Bility    4,782

Wait... are you the one running the fake Burkhead account?

Not yet.

HuskerNationNick, this is hilarious, but +1 for being a good sport about it.

Well... what else am I suppose to do? Definitely not going to get butt hurt over my mistake lol. Everyone makes mistakes, this one was mine. Lesson learned though. Read and look closer before posting lol.

True2tRA    2,675

No worries HuskerNationNick. Desean Jackon in the gif. above also had the same stupid early celebration gone wrong in a Dallas vs. Eagles game. Two of the most boneheaded idiot self loving moron plays both by one guy. His idiocy far surpasses what you did, if that makes you feel better.

Count 'Bility    4,782

Oh boy, that Vince Marrow. Before we know it he's gonna steal upside down Lil Red.

I'd rather he just popped him. I would forgive Vince for all eternity for that.

Oh boy, that Vince Marrow. Before we know it he's gonna steal upside down Lil Red.

LMFAO, truth!!

darkhorse85    608

When that article got posted on FB, I thought: How many people will actually think this is real...

You should read some of the comments on that article. Some people are just plain dumb.

walksalone    2,492

When that article got posted on FB, I thought: How many people will actually think this is real...

You should read some of the comments on that article. Some people are just plain dumb.

That might have been the best part...

xkbubo    30

Because he just went to UK? Or did I miss something...?

Count 'Bility    4,782

There's some butthurtin goin on because there's the idea that he "stole" a recruit, and the slight spec. that he may have stolen Heard too (100% rumor of course). I'm no difference either way. It is what it is, but it was part of the forgiveness part of the joke.

GM_Tood    1,409

Not only did this make my day....it made about 20 of my friends days via emailing the thread. Sorry man! This is going viral.

Cool story bro

rcNrT.gif

tumblr_mb8vvwAZI41r6oz21.jpg

TGHusker    1,123

There's some butthurtin goin on because there's the idea that he "stole" a recruit, and the slight spec. that he may have stolen Heard too (100% rumor of course). I'm no difference either way. It is what it is, but it was part of the forgiveness part of the joke.

I heard Tom O. is coming out of retirement to be Vince's assistant. Even Tom is going to UK.

walksalone    2,492

There's some good fishin in Kentucky. Would not surprise me one bit.

not only that, but banging your cousin, isn't frowned upon...

Fuzzy    104

Did you know that girl on the State Farm commercial really did find a French model on the internet?

Was he equally hairy?