Predict the "undercover" recruit.

Wow! Trevell signed with Huskers after all. Radio was wrong this morning! Are we really excited about this or is his lack of decision making a concern? Just a young kid who is going with the ebb and flow I guess.

You can't help but be excited about getting a kid like this to sign, but our track record with some of these types of kids is not great. Tyler Moore, Aaron Green, etc...

Neither of those two were questionable during recruiting. Not sure what the connection is. Green left due to playing time and Moore left due to a combination of playing time and a girl. Why would you assume Dixon will do the same?

I do not assume anything. But clearly his wavering on us this much should call into question whether he has the mentality to stay. To me he has an uncomfortableness that he can't seem to overcome. That would put him in the same category as the previous two that were mentioned. Did they have the recruiting drama like Dixon? No. But they were "high profile" players that did not feel comfortable here after a year.