Ole' Miss is Dirty AF

Next person they need to speak to is Treadwell and see who slid him those hundreds on his visit. I'm sure Strigfellow could give some useful information as well.

I think we should leave Stringfellow alone unless we know for certain he didn't just go to the highest bidder between us and Ole Miss

Maybe I'm being naive but I just don't think we do that. When I tutored they were total adamant sticklers about not even giving a pencil to any student athlete. I'm not saying we never have but I don't think we did it under Pelini or do it currently.

Well, again, unless we are certain it didn't happen here......

I don't see how this one gets swept under the rug. Usually the NCAA is in a predicament because they don't have to the power to compel testimony or document production. Well, you have screenshots of his texts with a coach and a video admitting to taking money. This one shouldn't be too hard...

Remember, they were also just cited with 13 recruiting violations less than 3 months ago.

I'm pretty sure, without finding the article, that there has been documented proof, including physical check stubs, that Alabama has been paying players for years, and nothing's ever come of it. There's even been former Bama players on twitter admitting to taking money in college.

The NCAA is way too scared to come down hard after they went after USC and started losing lawsuits.

I don't see how this one gets swept under the rug. Usually the NCAA is in a predicament because they don't have to the power to compel testimony or document production. Well, you have screenshots of his texts with a coach and a video admitting to taking money. This one shouldn't be too hard...

Remember, they were also just cited with 13 recruiting violations less than 3 months ago.

I'm pretty sure, without finding the article, that there has been documented proof, including physical check stubs, that Alabama has been paying players for years, and nothing's ever come of it. There's even been former Bama players on twitter admitting to taking money in college.

The NCAA is way too scared to come down hard after they went after USC and started losing lawsuits.

We should probably start doing it then.

freeze on espn radio reiterating their innocence.

Alright. Honesty check guys, with a "what if" scenario. Be honest.

At this time next year, following an 11-3 season, Nebraska signs the nations best recruiting class according to ESPN. Numberous top 100's. What are the talking heads saying?

It's Nebraska it was bound to happen? Seriously ol miss vs Nebraska should not even be in the same conversation.

• Fire 2

I know they won't, but seriously i want the NCAA to drop the death penalty.

It would shake the SEC to its core and maybe even stop that faking annoying chant!

I have said it over and over...take away home games. That should be the first punishment. The school loses millions in revenue and the fans are pissed off.

That is punishment.

• Fire 3

It would shake the SEC to its core and maybe even stop that faking annoying chant!

I have said it over and over...take away home games. That should be the first punishment. The school loses millions in revenue and the fans are pissed off.

That is punishment.

That's an interesting idea I've never heard before. I like it.

• Fire 1

That is punishment.

Thanks! I have always thought it would be an amazing deterrent. Just imagine it happened at NU...Sanctions come down last season and BOOM...all 3 non-conference games are now on the road (Assuming the road team wants the home game)...so now Fresno State gets the home game revenue, home field advantage and you have tons of pissed off fans oh and Fresno still gets the 1 mill that NU was paying them to come play in Lincoln.

That is punishment.

I'm all for this. No home games revenue would be painful no matter how large the program.

So I wonder how many games the NCAA would dock Ole miss under your idea?

my wager would be 5-10. At least one seasons worth, possibly a second.

And maybe more now after the Tunsil revelations.

That is punishment.

I'm all for this. No home games revenue would be painful no matter how large the program.

So I wonder how many games the NCAA would dock Ole miss under your idea?

my wager would be 5-10. At least one seasons worth, possibly a second.

And maybe more now after the Tunsil revelations.

I like the idea. All you would have to do is take one season away and the entire athletic department would be severely hurt.

• 2 weeks later...

Hugh Freeze doesn't want his deposition in a Tunsil lawsuit to be made public. Why? Because then the NCAA can use it as part of their investigation.

In the event that Ole Miss football head coach Hugh Freeze is deposed in the lawsuit between former Rebels offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil and his stepfather, Freeze’s attorneys have requested that the deposition be limited to specific questions, reports The Clarion-Ledger.

The attorneys have asked that the deposition consist of written questions only regarding discussions Freeze had with Tunsil about an altercation between Tunsil and his stepfather Lindsey Miller.

Miller is suing Tunsil for “intentional infliction of emotional distress,” claiming that he was physically attacked by the offensive tackle and that his character was defamed.

Tunsil and Miller filed domestic violence charges against each other last summer. Tunsil stated that he attacked Miller as he was defending his mother, while Miller claimed the attack was unprovoked. All of the charges were eventually dropped.

The NCAA is currently investigating comments Tunsil made about receiving money from a coach during his time at Ole Miss. TMZ reports that Freeze does not want information obtained from the deposition to be used against him in the ongoing investigation.

http://www.si.com/college-football/2016/05/12/ole-miss-hugh-freeze-deposition-restrictions-laremy-tunsil-lawsuit