Ole' Miss is Dirty AF

They could have used paper notes or paper bags, however some guy in Omaha would have filed a suit against them - leading them to use technology that wouldn't ruin our environment.

If the SEC goes down - This guy in Omaha should get credit.

• Fire 2
  • 2 weeks later...

They could have used paper notes or paper bags, however some guy in Omaha would have filed a suit against them - leading them to use technology that wouldn't ruin our environment.

If the SEC goes down - This guy in Omaha should get credit.

Would this involve a "balloon" payment?

So....the NCAA really has no reason to investigate. They basically have admitted everything did happen that they are accused of.

On to the punishment stage?????

Does anyone know if there is an official length of time the NCAA waits to see how much money Ol Miss can slide under the table to not get nailed?

Forget smoke, there's been a black blizzard surrounding SEC recruiting. The firemen (NCAA) and chiefs (school presidents) are willing to let it burn as long as money keeps flowing (TV).

It has been obvious that they are dirty as all hell. LSU was irrelevant until Saban shows up after moderate success at Michigan State. The same for Alabama who had won one conference title from 1993-2007 (non Saban years) with an average of 6.8 wins against 5.5 losses. (102 wins to 82 losses) To include four losing seasons (5-7 in 1997, 3-8 in 2000, 3-9 in 2003, and 6-7 in 2006) and six "winning" seasons with six or seven total wins (7-5 in 1996, 7-5 in 1998, 7-5 in 2001, 6-6 in 2004, 6-7 in 2006, and 7-6 in 2007)

The interesting part is that they had to forfeit wins in 1993 after winning the MNC in 1992 due to NCAA violations.

I got the Alabama info from their official website at:

http://www.rolltide.com/sports/m-footbl/archive/alab-m-footbl-archive.html

As for LSU their record from the 1990's until they won the title in 2003 was 80-70 or 6.2 wins and 5.3 losses. They only had six seasons from 1990-2003 with seven wins or more. Three of them were Saban's first three years at the school in 2000-2002. They had seven of the 13 years that I looked at with 5 wins or less.

I got the info on LSU at :

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/lsu-football-history/

• 1 month later...

The school has an elaborate method of getting boosters to pay for hotels, offer loans and give out cash when Tunsil's family visited Oxford, Miss.

Miller's estranged wife and Tunsil's mother, Desiree Polingo, and her two sons from another relationship moving from Lake City, Fla., to Oxford at Ole Miss coaches' and boosters' expense.

The program paid for one family to move into a new home in Oxford and gave one player's mother a job.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/laremy-tunsils-stepfather-describes-elaborate-155122647.html

• Fire 1

These are all violations of some kind of NCAA rules in my view and ultimately if they are happening, will result in massive problems for the schools and programs involved. Boosters giving money and jobs and benefits to friends, family and etc are not appropriate. While they have been relaxing some strict rules, I would expect serious consequences or atleast there should be