Ole' Miss is Dirty AF

Ole Miss, Miss St...small, tiny, unsalted, potatoes.

Alabama, LSU = huge, gigantic, properly salted, cheese, bacon, and sour cream coated potatoes.

I mean cripes, former Alabama recruit Dee Liner (who has since transferred out) posted pictures of himself with thousands of dollars in cash. This social media pic was shortly after he had de-committed from Auburn.

I realize this is just one specific case, but it is indicative of the $EC in general and how they recruit.

Alabama, LSU = huge, gigantic, properly salted, cheese, bacon, and sour cream coated potatoes.

I mean cripes, former Alabama recruit Dee Liner (who has since transferred out) posted pictures of himself with thousands of dollars in cash. This social media pic was shortly after he had de-committed from Auburn.

I realize this is just one specific case, but it is indicative of the $EC in general and how they recruit.

It's not just the SEC. Everyone wants to hate on them so hard because of their tactics but this happens in every major conference for not only football but basketball as well

It's not just the SEC. Everyone wants to hate on them so hard because of their tactics but this happens in every major conference for not only football but basketball as well

Unfortunately our administration is unwilling to go as far as our peers. Michigan and tOSU make it rain fwiw

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Trying to use up his time so as not to have to take many questions, apparently.

So he is like most of the posters here!

OH SNAP!

NO HE DIDN'T!

Shoot, I don't blame him, I would be doing the same freaking thing. Look, he cheated (which all coaches do in the SEC in one way or another and probably all conferences) and he knows he is starting to get sniffed out. I would be doing all I could to not answer questions and throw the scent off me.

Also...I would be doing all I could to make sure my boosters "helped" the team out.

• 4 months later...