Ole' Miss is Dirty AF

Alright. Honesty check guys, with a "what if" scenario. Be honest.

At this time next year, following an 11-3 season, Nebraska signs the nations best recruiting class according to ESPN. Numberous top 100's. What are the talking heads saying?

Honestly....even I would be questioning it, and I wouldn't be offended by the fact that someone else is either. There is no reason Nebraska should be signing a #1, or even top 5 class right now. Pelini is a decent recruiter...but we're still going to finish out of the top 15 9 times out of 10. At least Ole Miss is in the SEC and has talent in their back yard. If Nebraska had just pulled in the haul that they did, I'd be thinking something fishy was going on. Even the biggest Husker homers would have to pause for a second and scratch their head.

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I think the only way the SEC schools get caught is if the IRS finally investigates. I can't imagine these players are paying taxes correctly on the money, and the feds have the power to get people talking. Then the NCAA will have enough evidence to do something, if they're going to do anything.

I think the only way the SEC schools get caught is if the IRS finally investigates. I can't imagine these players are paying taxes correctly on the money, and the feds have the power to get people talking. Then the NCAA will have enough evidence to do something, if they're going to do anything.

I think it would be tough for the IRS to do anything. Cause i'm sure the kids arn't doing taxes at all on the money. Nor would the booster or who ever paid them report it either. As that would be good evidence the NCAA could use against them

I think it would be tough for the IRS to do anything. Cause i'm sure the kids arn't doing taxes at all on the money. Nor would the booster or who ever paid them report it either. As that would be good evidence the NCAA could use against them

Exactly why the IRS would get involved. Penalties for tax evasion are quite severe, so it's easy for a prosecutor to offer immunity to get people talking. And that money came from somewhere, no matter how it changed hands.

• 1 year later...

• 2 weeks later...