Ole' Miss is Dirty AF

Maybe we could move the Laquon Treadwell thread here, so it is not buried in the Recruiting Profiles.

Brandon Marcello of the (Jackson) Clarion-Ledger reached Bumphis by telephone Tuesday afternoon. Bumphis said, in part, "Mississippi State never offered me money. Other schools did, I will say that."

Chad Bumphis @ImSo_BalisMade1

Funny. I tweet that and the only people offended are my sweet little rebel followers!! Guilty much??? Possibly. Lol

redflag.gif

treadwell.jpg

redflag.gif

Maybe we could move the Laquon Treadwell thread here.

Brandon Marcello of the (Jackson) Clarion-Ledger reached Bumphis by telephone Tuesday afternoon. Bumphis said, in part, "Mississippi State never offered me money. Other schools did, I will say that."

Chad Bumphis @ImSo_BalisMade1

Funny. I tweet that and the only people offended are my sweet little rebel followers!! Guilty much??? Possibly. Lol

redflag.gif

One of the best comebacks I have read in a long time.

freeze on espn radio reiterating their innocence.

Alright. Honesty check guys, with a "what if" scenario. Be honest.

At this time next year, following an 11-3 season, Nebraska signs the nations best recruiting class according to ESPN. Numberous top 100's. What are the talking heads saying?

I guarantee you there would be cheap shots. I can hear Chris Fowler now " although a lot of those commitments are questionable at best". " a lot of rumors flying around that recruits have been receiving some extra benefits (in air quotes) from their boosters. For more we bring in Desmond Howard.

At this time next year, following an 11-3 season, Nebraska signs the nations best recruiting class according to ESPN. Numberous top 100's. What are the talking heads saying?

Momentum of an 11-3 season helped propel NU back to the top of several recruits minds as reflected in our latest top 10 rankings!

Not! Apparently a 7-6 season was enough to convince top recruits that Ole Miss is on its way to heights the program rarely sees....9 WINS!!! And out of the SEC cellar!

Guarantee ESPN would have one talking head say something about it being fishy. But not a team in the SEC.

First of all ESPN would never allow that unless we were 13-1 or 14-0, that's just how it works. But if by some fluke it did they would say Bo Penili needs to control his emotions so the mom's don't get scared. Otherwise they would have had a few more 5* guys.

We have won 5 NCs and played for 3 conference championships in the last 4 years. We have a top 15 recruiting class this year. We have won at least 9 games the last 4 years and 10 games last year.

We are no where close to a 6 and 6 bottom feeder in the conference. We are clearly a program that is better than most other programs. We are not where we want to be but have been headed in that direction for the last 4 years. If we sign a top 5 class next year, it would be no where close to as big of head scratcher as Ol Miss.