LB Greg Miclisse

Alright fellow fans, show the young man some love by following him on Twitter. Note I said follow, not recruit him (lol).

https://twitter.com/Gblack_DidDat3

He's tweeting Laquon Treadwell...

:dunno Interpret as you wish.

Ole Miss has not offered. So don't read into it too much. I'm more worried about the pesky Kentucky coach than Ole Miss.

I'm not talking Ole Miss.

$$$$$$$$$$ in general. :D

• 2 weeks later...

From Husker Journal. Says he is likely to leave the state of FL.

GREG MICLISSE, LB, 6-1, 235, PALM BAY (BAYSIDE), FLORIDA

Miclisse has offers from Cincinnati, UConn, Louisiana-Lafayette, Louisville, Nebraska, Tennessee, Utah and Wake Forest

Miclisse said he's going to LSU junior days this weekend and later to Louisiana-Lafayette and Cincinnati.

Miclisse feels like LSU will offer him but they want to see him in person first. When asked if LSU offers will they be his leader, and he said no, everything is wide open.

"Coach J P Papuchis (Neb) told me they wanted me on their program an I told him I was interested in their school. I'm going to Nebraska some time this summer and a one day camp at the same time. Go up there and see how it is, see the atmosphere and stuff. I like the fan base and program." Miclisse said

"I'am not planning on playing football in Florida, I'am looking to leave the state unless something happens. I'am pretty much wide open. I'm going to take all my visits and commit by signing day." Miclisse said

• Fire 1

From Husker Journal. Says he is likely to leave the state of FL.

GREG MICLISSE, LB, 6-1, 235, PALM BAY (BAYSIDE), FLORIDA

Miclisse has offers from Cincinnati, UConn, Louisiana-Lafayette, Louisville, Nebraska, Tennessee, Utah and Wake Forest

Miclisse said he's going to LSU junior days this weekend and later to Louisiana-Lafayette and Cincinnati.

Miclisse feels like LSU will offer him but they want to see him in person first. When asked if LSU offers will they be his leader, and he said no, everything is wide open.

"Coach J P Papuchis (Neb) told me they wanted me on their program an I told him I was interested in their school. I'm going to Nebraska some time this summer and a one day camp at the same time. Go up there and see how it is, see the atmosphere and stuff. I like the fan base and program." Miclisse said

"I'am not planning on playing football in Florida, I'am looking to leave the state unless something happens. I'am pretty much wide open. I'm going to take all my visits and commit by signing day." Miclisse said

The bolded part is key in my opinion....now lets just hope when it comes down to it he still wants to leave the state.