S Mike Edwards

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't be surprised if he ends up in Kentucky. Marrow is all over the Ohio kids, we lost a great recruiter.

247 Crystal Ball has 11 predictions for Edwards to commit to Kentucky. He has visited there several times, so most signs would indicate you are correct. However, when Edwards announced his top 6, he said he is wide open, with no leader because he wants to take more visits. I'm hoping that means he is not sold on Kentucky fully and is looking to see if someone else has something better to offer.

i think VM is a great recruiter obviously but i think that if we bring it hard in our efforts the fact that we are Nebraska and they are Kentucky should say something to kids really seriously interested in playing for a winner

Yeah, may get an influx of talent from last year's recruting class, but I see another 2-10 season for UK. Makes it hard for me to see the appeal.

Anyone else hoping the SEC goes Deliverance on Kentucky this season?

So you hope the SEC sodomizes Kentucky this season? Thats a little extreme dont you think. Every time a kentucky player gets tackle's the opposing SEC player says " thats right squeal like a pig boy"

Sounds good to me

Anyone else hoping the SEC goes Deliverance on Kentucky this season?

So you hope the SEC sodomizes Kentucky this season? Thats a little extreme dont you think. Every time a kentucky player gets tackle's the opposing SEC player says " thats right squeal like a pig boy"

I was thinking Kentucky would just get the Ned Beatty treatment in the figurative rather than literal sense. Literal would be kinda icky. They are totally looking to raid Ohio and we'll be going head-to-head for a lot of guys. Last thing we need is that program getting any momentum.