The Devaney Center Renovation Project

I'm a bit late on starting this thread. Work has been underway since the last Basketball game, and they've made a bit of visible progress. I'll be adding the Devaney Center into my tour when I take project update photos, but with the bulk of the renovation taking place internally, it remains to be seen how much progress I'll have to report via the camera. Probably get most of our info from the local papers.

Anyway, here's the south entrance, with some girder work going on.

DSCF4751_zps1c85fac6.jpg

The north entrance - nothing happening here yet.

DSCF4755_zps8bde3041.jpg

• Fire 1

There is enough going on inside that it's been stated that even if the Huskers got picked (and accepted) a lower tourney bid with their losing record that the BOB wouldn't be available for use because of construction.

Well that and they'd be probably be a very low seed and would be on the road anyway.

There is enough going on inside that it's been stated that even if the Huskers got picked (and accepted) a lower tourney bid with their losing record that the BOB wouldn't be available for use because of construction.

Well that and they'd be probably be a very low seed and would be on the road anyway.

Probably, but I think sometimes in these tourneys, it's a bid process and they follow the money. Anyway, it's almost certainly moot now.

On that site, there is a picture of the rendering of the south side of Devaney and the ground is flat. They're not digging all the up are they? I do like it though.

I can't get an image to copy but if you go to that site you can see several shots. Looks like the ramp will be totally taken out and the main entrance will be on what is now the lower level.

• 2 weeks later...