(2013) F Sai Tummala [Arizona State Commit]

Never a good sign that we are offering more guys with Atewe's decision coming... starting to think we might be out for him.

Not true at all, this IMHO has more to do with either Parker or Vucetic going elsewhere. I would put it at 95% Vucetic 5% Parker.

This transfer is a 3 for 3 guy which would put him in the same class as Vucetic basically. I am looking for us to finish with Atewe and a JUCO at this point.

I really like this kids film. Super athletic guy who can play the 3-4. You then snag Atewe for the 4-5 and we may have a tourney team in two years

• Fire 2

Never a good sign that we are offering more guys with Atewe's decision coming... starting to think we might be out for him.

Not true at all, this IMHO has more to do with either Parker or Vucetic going elsewhere. I would put it at 95% Vucetic 5% Parker.

This transfer is a 3 for 3 guy which would put him in the same class as Vucetic basically. I am looking for us to finish with Atewe and a JUCO at this point.

I really like this kids film. Super athletic guy who can play the 3-4. You then snag Atewe for the 4-5 and we may have a tourney team in two years

I dont know where else Vucetic will go? I think he is someone who is going to be slowly brought up in out program-- I would not be surprised to see Parker leave, but it wont be till after this year.

I think our need for a wing is small right now-- he probably plays an athletic 4-- i think this is 100% a move in regards to Atewe... Atewe probably hasnt made a decision so we are keeping Sai and Leslee close... but it does bring cause for concern.

I dont know where else Vucetic will go? I think he is someone who is going to be slowly brought up in out program-- I would not be surprised to see Parker leave, but it wont be till after this year.

I think our need for a wing is small right now-- he probably plays an athletic 4-- i think this is 100% a move in regards to Atewe... Atewe probably hasnt made a decision so we are keeping Sai and Leslee close... but it does bring cause for concern.

I am not hitting the panic button on Atewe yet. I think Time Miles <-- hehe, will keep him in the loop and this is one of the reasons why I was not disturbed about us skipping out on any CBI tourney talk, allowing Miles more time to do his thing. :worship

This has zero to do with Atewe and everything to do with a transfer. Leslee is the Atewe back up not Sai

• Fire 2

This has zero to do with Atewe and everything to do with a transfer. Leslee is the Atewe back up not Sai

I am not 100% how you can say that?

I am not calling you a liar... But unless you have insight to the program, i just dont think they will bring a wing to fill Vucetic or Parker leaving. If you said someone else, maybe, but i dont think we have much need for a wing... Obviously that depends on how the nex guys fit in.

• Fire 1

I am not 100% how you can say that?

I am not calling you a liar... But unless you have insight to the program, i just dont think they will bring a wing to fill Vucetic or Parker leaving. If you said someone else, maybe, but i dont think we have much need for a wing... Obviously that depends on how the nex guys fit in.

What super athletic wing that plays the 3 and 4 position do we have on our roster? Shields is a solid 3 in my eyes. We played Rivers in that role but he isn't a natural 4 at all. Pitchford is a natural 4 that will play some 5. Pettaway is a 3-4 guy.

Biggs and Webster will man the PG position most likely Parker will move to 3rd string or transfer out

SG you will have Gallegos, Fuller and Hawkins Fuller will obviously play some SF as well with his height.

SF Shields and Rivers Pettaway is a 3-4 guy in my eyes,

PF Pitchford, Sai would play 3 and 4

C Atewe and Pitchford and Vucetic if he is around

• Fire 1
  • 3 weeks later...