The Fighting Erstads at the Purple Kitties in Manhattan, KS

6:30pm Tuesday 03/26/2013 in Manhattan, KS

FYI, the game is being broadcast on Fox Sports Midwest for the Nebraska-based fans, and Fox College Sports (Atlantic...for some reason) outside of the Fox Sports Midwest footprint.

Weather is forecasted to be 45F for the high tomorrow, so chilly conditions, but par for the course for midwest NCAA baseball. :-|

There is a follow-up visit to Manhattan on the Huskers schedule on April 2nd. If anyone is planning on driving in for the game, I'm going to get involved and put together a tailgate before the first pitch. Reply in this thread if you may be planning on attending. I think spring weather is finally arriving here on Wednesday with temperatures climbing into the 50's and 60's over the next week.

There is a follow-up visit to Manhattan on the Huskers schedule on April 2nd. If anyone is planning on driving in for the game, I'm going to get involved and put together a tailgate before the first pitch. Reply in this thread if you may be planning on attending. I think spring weather is finally arriving here on Wednesday with temperatures climbing into the 50's and 60's over the next week.

Wonder if they'll cancel tomorrow and make April 2nd a doubleheader?

The game must be a go in Manhattan tonight. I just checked huskers.com and there aren't any announcements. The forecast is for a high of 40*. KSU must tarp their entire field because Washburn is moving their game with Kearney tomorrow from Topeka to Tointon Field at K State because of our snow cover.

The game must be a go in Manhattan tonight. I just checked huskers.com and there aren't any announcements. The forecast is for a high of 40*. KSU must tarp their entire field because Washburn is moving their game with Kearney tomorrow from Topeka to Tointon Field at K State because of our snow cover.

Well, watching two non-Football 'Husker sporting events in two nights is a good way to start the week. Let's hope we get to see a 'Husker win in this one as well! :)

My now 14 year old son and I went up to the Dairy Queen Classic in Minneapolis last year and had a ball watching the Huskers come from behind in the bottom of the 9th to beat New Mexico State 5-4. We decided that with the fewer home games this year, we're going to make some small road trips this year and have been looking forward to going down to Manhattan today for a couple months. We're leaving right from school in Elkhorn and heading down. Has anyone ever driven down there, what's the fastest way, and will we make it by game time of 6:30 (assuming all roads are now in good shape)?