Ranking Big 10 coaches - Bo # 7

I;m kind of surprised NEB hasn't made a run at Fitz. Seems like he'd fit the tradition and culture well. Like a nicer, smart Bo Pellni? Of course, he may be pulling a Bobby Bowden at Northwestern, though I doubt it.

i think nebraska has not made a run at fitz because we currently have a football coach.

Don't get me started on Michigan's 2011 season and that "BCS win."

Do you wish the 2012 Huskers would have gone 6-2 in conference, not won their division, and backed into a BCS Bowl against an ACC team?

I'll take winning the division, going to the championship game, and competing with an elite SEC team in a bowl. What the hell is a BCS bowl anyway? If you're not first, your last.

I'd rather win a BCS bowl game and be last than lose another CCG and less prestigious bowl game and be last.

I;m kind of surprised NEB hasn't made a run at Fitz. Seems like he'd fit the tradition and culture well. Like a nicer, smart Bo Pellni? Of course, he may be pulling a Bobby Bowden at Northwestern, though I doubt it.

i think nebraska has not made a run at fitz because we currently have a football coach.

Yeah. The screaming guy. I've seen him losing lots of big games.

that is because he gets us to big games.

• Fire 2

Don't be blaming those games on me man! Hahaha

Don't be blaming those games on me man! Hahaha

He joined January 13th. He checks out.

That's true, you all have been in plenty of big games under Pelini. Just seemed like NEB is accustomed to winning most of those games. With Fitz track record for overachieving at NW and his hard nosed approach to the game, just thought he'd be good fit if NEB ever wanted to make a change.

But if Husker nation loves Pelini, he's a good coach too.

That's true, you all have been in plenty of big games under Pelini. Just seemed like NEB is accustomed to winning most of those games. With Fitz track record for overachieving at NW and his hard nosed approach to the game, just thought he'd be good fit if NEB ever wanted to make a change.

But if Husker nation loves Pelini, he's a good coach too.

Well. Osborne was all but gone for Colorado at one point, so it's not 100% doubtful.

What is all the love for Dantonio about? He is 69-45(60.5%) overall & 51-28 (64.55) at MSU. Curt Cousins desirves as much credit for the '10 & '11 seasons as he does. If you take off his 11-2 & 11-3 record from '10 & '11 he is 47-40(54.0%) match that to last years 7-6 (53.8%)& it is in line with the rest of his career. I see Dantonio as Ferentz 5 years ago. Maybe they should offer him a giant contract that they couldn't afford to buy him out of so when he slips back to mediocrity or less they can't do anything about it. I see them as a 7-8 win team for the next couple of years & if the divisions end up like they showed a few weeks back with them & OSU, Mich & PSU I would bet they won't see another 10+ win season for a long time.

Bobby Petrino #8.

Al Golden #19.

Same old Bo garbage.

However, he has also had many uncomfortable (and possibly inappropriate) moments with his players on national television.

That quote makes it sound like he is a predator lol.

Did they dock points from Saban for his actions with McCarron, when they were up by 27? Talk about uncomfortable moments on national TV. Its ok though, if you win championships.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRjDVsw-eQU

429226_10151169049934295_2070894459_n.jpg

• Fire 1