Nebraska HS players

• 2 weeks later...

Matt Clark Hudl

Matt Clark@mattclark285 4m

4 minutes ago

Happy to announce that I am a new South Dakota State University commit! I am so blessed to have this opportunity! #Jackrabbits #newfamily

Clark has good size and is a state wrestling champ. JRabs have a good one here.

Matt Clark now holds the national record for consecutive pins. Congratulations Matt!

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan 11s11 seconds ago

Congrats to Bellevue West wide receiver and Wyoming commit @CJ_Johnson15 for being named the Nebraska Gatorade player of the year. #nebpreps

He was the second biggest blunder of previous staff behind Joe Burrow

I very much disagree. Morgan and Alston are both much better prospects.

I agree that those are better prospects but I feel CJ should have been a husker. Biggest blunder behind Burrow is the lack of juco defensive ends and line backers.. Wtf were they thing?

Yeah, that is an odd one. I thought that now that Nebraska is in the Big Ten (not really "now", anymore), Bo had to significantly change gears recruiting so that he could bring in linebackers. It seems he did, at least to a point, but then what happened?

Had he been retained, "New conference changes in recruiting style demands" would have been another in a long line of excuses to drop out. It was really time, wasn't it?

I don't know about CJ, but Burrow surely.

Bo like a bipolar person would. Would go to extremes one way or the other. I don't believe that we couldn't win with what we had in those first few years. He was unwilling to change schemes and thought personnel would be better. And then he found his scheme doesn't work without speed and then went all out in that direction but some of the best couldn't figure it out so they didn't get to play. I am guessing Bo's coaching style individually matched his extremes in other areas. No matter what it is your fault and you are trying to derail me personality was so obvious but no one got it until the audios came out.

• 1 month later...