Boston Marathon Explosions

The Boston Globe@BostonGlobe4m

BREAKING NEWS: Federal court is being evacuated and a witness says Brigham and Women's Hospital is also being evacuated.

What the f#*k is going on?

If I had to guess, I'd say someone saw the crowds gathering outside the courthouse and called in a bomb threat. Seems like a hilarious prank until you go to jail for it.

Could be. The video feed just suddenly popped up after being stagnant and it got real interesting while it was off-line. Must have called a bomb threat into the hospital too then...

The Boston Globe@BostonGlobe4m

BREAKING NEWS: Federal court is being evacuated and a witness says Brigham and Women's Hospital is also being evacuated.

What the f#*k is going on?

If I had to guess, I'd say someone saw the crowds gathering outside the courthouse and called in a bomb threat. Seems like a hilarious prank until you go to jail for it.

Could be. The video feed just suddenly popped up after being stagnant and it got real interesting while it was off-line. Must have called a bomb threat into the hospital too then...

Bomb sniffing dogs present on video as well as a fire truck just showing up

Anybody else catch the bit about the van? After the courthouse was evacuated a police van with an armed man hanging off the side sped up to the courthouse and backed into the side door where prisoners are usually brought in. Could be nothing, but it would make sense that the police want to avoid another Jack Ruby incident or do a sweep of the courthouse before bringing the suspect in for security reasons.

knapplc's just an unapologetic misogynist, I don't know how you don't know this already Moiraine :D

A little bit of a Sports angle here. Two New England Patriots have pledged play-related donations for victims of the Boston Marathon: WR Danny Amendola pledges $100 for every reception this season and $200 for every drop. S Devin McCourty pledged $100 for every tackle and $200 for every INT.

I am just wondering: if this is given after the season ends, how is that going to work? Just curious here. Won't the victims' medical bills come in sooner than that?

How awesome would this be if they get this guy

How do you know it's a guy?

Terror attacks in America over the last 100-ish years.

If you don't like Wikipedia as a resource, feel free to click the footnotes on each submission and check the sources. The vast majority of perpetrators of such acts are male. While this is not conclusive, that combined with the fact that the authorities investigating the instant situation are focused on male(s) as the perpetrator(s) means it's a safe bet to use the masculine noun "guy" when talking about suspect(s).