Boston Marathon Explosions

LINK

CBS News senior correspondent John Miller says authorities are reviewing surveillance video of a man seen from behind carrying two backpacks near the site of the explosions. Authorities are still not sure whether the subject in the video is linked to the blasts.

Police found and defused at least one other explosive device. Law enforcement sources tell CBS News correspondent Bob Orr that authorities found one other device that is intact and has not been detonated.

If they don't have a suspect in custody, that unexploded device will be the breadcrumb that leads police to the doorstep of the guy(s) who did this. Forensics will read that thing like a book.

LINK

CBS News senior correspondent John Miller says authorities are reviewing surveillance video of a man seen from behind carrying two backpacks near the site of the explosions. Authorities are still not sure whether the subject in the video is linked to the blasts.

Police found and defused at least one other explosive device. Law enforcement sources tell CBS News correspondent Bob Orr that authorities found one other device that is intact and has not been detonated.

If they don't have a suspect in custody, that unexploded device will be the breadcrumb that leads police to the doorstep of the guy(s) who did this. Forensics will read that thing like a book.

To say nothing of the fact that there is almost certainly video of the person placing the bombs.

Swat outside a Boston Hospital, retweeted by ABC

https://twitter.com/ABC

Patton Oswalt: Boston. Horrible. I remember, when 9/11 went down, my reaction was, “Well, I’ve had it with humanity.” But I was wrong. I don’t know what’s going to be revealed to be behind all of this mayhem. One human insect or a poisonous mass of broken sociopaths. But here’s what I DO know. If it’s one person or a HUNDRED people, that number is not even a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the population on this planet. You watch the videos of the carnage and there are people running TOWARDS the destruction to help out. (Thanks FAKE Gallery founder and owner Paul Kozlowski for pointing this out to me). This is a giant planet and we’re lucky to live on it but there are prices and penalties incurred for the daily miracle of existence. One of them is, every once in awhile, the wiring of a tiny sliver of the species gets snarled and they’re pointed towards darkness. But the vast majority stands against that darkness and, like white blood cells attacking a virus, they dilute and weaken and eventually wash away the evil doers and, more importantly, the damage they wreak. This is beyond religion or creed or nation. We would not be here if humanity were inherently evil. We’d have eaten ourselves alive long ago. So when you spot violence, or bigotry, or intolerance or fear or just garden-variety misogyny, hatred or ignorance, just look it in the eye and think, “The good outnumber you, and we always will.” http://www.stableytimes.com/news/boston-marathon-explosion-george-takei-patton-oswalt-respond/

• Fire 8

CNN has gone 100% full retard. You know your coverage is awful when Fox is being more reasonable

What are they saying?

I'm not sure what he's specifically referring to, but I watched for an hour from 4-5 and heard the same thing in 10 minute segments. The news I heard at 4 was the news I heard at 5