Tebow fans are pathetic

This is sad but hilarious at the same time

Tim Tebow is still unemployed.

No worries. His whacko fan-base is on the case, appealing to President Obama to resolve this crisis immediately.

Yes, they have filed a petition on the White House's 'We the People' website, asking President Obama to call Jacksonville Jaguars general manager David Caldwell, demanding that he sign Tebow.

Rest of story is here: Tebow Petition

• Fire 2

If Tim Tebow throws a football through a tire in his backyard and there is nobody there to watch, did it actually happen. And if so, does anyone give a squirt anymore. If the media stops talking about this guy, does he finally fade into obscurity? He's finding out the NFL only wants him around for image purposes. NFL GMs want him as the face and image of their franchises Monday through Saturday. On Sunday gimme Big Bens rapin ass(allegedly).

• 2 weeks later...

This is sad but hilarious at the same time

Tim Tebow is still unemployed.

No worries. His whacko fan-base is on the case, appealing to President Obama to resolve this crisis immediately.

Yes, they have filed a petition on the White House's 'We the People' website, asking President Obama to call Jacksonville Jaguars general manager David Caldwell, demanding that he sign Tebow.

Rest of story is here: Tebow Petition

You know, if Obama would devote a lot of time to helping Tebow find a job--a LOT of time--it could actually help out the country. So I'm in favor of it! :lol:

• Fire 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I think he's a great athlete and deserves to play in the NFL. I didn't sign the petition because it's stupid.

How does one deserve to play in the NFL? There are tons of freak athletes that don't make NFL teams because they didn't EARN it. NOBODY deserves sh#t when it comes to playing in the NFL.

I think he's a great athlete and deserves to play in the NFL. I didn't sign the petition because it's stupid.

How does one deserve to play in the NFL? There are tons of freak athletes that don't make NFL teams because they didn't EARN it. NOBODY deserves sh#t when it comes to playing in the NFL.

He's a great athlete. Last I checked, being a great athlete whether it be a gymnast, basketball player, or football player or whatever is what a playing professional sports is all about. I think he's a baller and gets bad flack for stuff out of his control and his odd throwing motion, much like someone we know.

I think he hasn't been given the chance to earn it...but I think he deserves that chance. Sorry that you're so passionately against an NFL football player. Kinda silly to get that worked up I think.

I don't think he's passionately against anyone. I think he's just correctly and rightly stating that the NFL doesn't owe Tim Tebow anything. They aren't indebted to him or obligated to give him a chance.

• Fire 2