Post Your Fishing Pics Here

The Outdoors World section doesn't have enough activity in it. This thread will hopefully get some people posting. Post some of your favorite fishing pics. Big ones, little ones, doesn't matter. Feel free to censor faces from photos if you think we have some resident stalkers on this board.

I'll start:

My middle son's first fish, the mighty rock bass, Otter Tail River, MN

:

My oldest son's best Walleye, 21", Rainy Lake, MN

38.5" Northern caught by my brother, Rainy Lake, MN

Me with a pretty canoe crappie, Lake Agnes, BWCA

Post 'em if you got 'em

• Fire 3

A couple more...

Fishing Opener 2012, Big Pine Lake, MN with a nice thick coat of mosquitoes on the motor.

Fishing off of a beautiful new campsite dock, Voyageur's National Park, Rainy Lake, MN (Well spent Tax-Payer $)

how are your conservation efforts in the lakes and rivers over there??

Where I fish they're pretty strong. Walleye slot limit of 17" - 28" on Rainy. It's resulting in some good fishing. Half of the walleye I've caught there are over 20". Nothing huge yet, but a DNR guy was quoted as saying there's strong potential for Rainy to put out a new state record as they've netted a couple over 16 lbs recently.

The other lakes I fish also have slots on Walleye and Northern. And Minnesota also sells a conservation license, which is what I have. I only get half the limit that a standard license gets, which is plenty for me as I throw back almost everything unless I want to have some shorelunch.

26.5 in and just under 6 lbs, caught a couple years ago

944e225f-0f94-4c29-b45f-b5c1887f999d_zps9feced79.jpg

My buddies and I's haul last year in about 4 hours. We also had another stringer full of them which isn't pictured.

92f487c1-7658-48a9-bd68-9e707b841986_zps8a8e1d0c.jpg

Nice Walleye. Did you catch it in a river? Looks like a river behind you.

My buddies and I's haul last year in about 4 hours. We also had another stringer full of them which isn't pictured.

Nope, Lake of the Woods near St. Paul, NE. Private lake that my buddy lives at, it is one of those ones that just has a bunch of different coves and such, a lot bigger than it seems. It is fishing paradise. His backyard is the lake and his front yard is the Loup river, so in the morning and evening we will bass,crappie, walleye fish in the lake and when it gets real hot we will wade down the loup and slay channel cat all day. It's always a good time. Thats also where we caught those garbage feeders.

Nope, Lake of the Woods near St. Paul, NE. Private lake that my buddy lives at, it is one of those ones that just has a bunch of different coves and such, a lot bigger than it seems. It is fishing paradise. His backyard is the lake and his front yard is the Loup river, so in the morning and evening we will bass,crappie, walleye fish in the lake and when it gets real hot we will wade down the loup and slay channel cat all day. It's always a good time. Thats also where we caught those garbage feeders.

Cool, didn't know about this place. Must be the northernmost of the pair of lakes north of St. Paul then... I haven't fished in Nebraska for 10 years. Mostly just did the catfish thing when I was back there and didn't try much for Walleye.

Cool, didn't know about this place. Must be the northernmost of the pair of lakes north of St. Paul then... I haven't fished in Nebraska for 10 years. Mostly just did the catfish thing when I was back there and didn't try much for Walleye.

yeah, it's a nice place to live. I wasn't much going for wallys either, just trying to get some fish in the boat, threw on a jig head and twister tail and slammed it in about 2 feet of water. We both about sh#t ourselves.

looks solid with what you guys are pulling up!! glad to hear conservation is growing strong... gotta conserve so da kine keiki have fish to catch too someday!!...

im getting super excited for summer fishing over here.. except my water pump blew out and my engine died about 4 miles out... the thing that really pissed me off as that about 3 boats trolled right past me (maybe 20 yards away) and didnt stop to lend a hand to tow me in (big no no.... atleast thats what ive been taught in the local fishing community here)... anyways once i get the boat fixed hopefully i can post some photos... right now its aku (skipjack tuna) ahi, ono (wahoo), mahi (hopefully around after their second run) season to name a few.... stoked!