RB Larenzo Stewart

Welcome to Nebraska! Will he be a slot type player or more of an A-back type guy?

“They run the type of offense that I really like and they told me I’d be a good fit for the different things they do,” he said. “I can play in the slot or in the backfield, run options. Things like that. That’s the same thing I’m doing now so I wouldn’t have to learn anything different.”

Sounds like anyway we can get him the ball in space...

• Fire 1

He will get a bump from rivals definitely not a two star. Good pick up. Wonder what this means for madre London. Does Stewart count as our one all purpose back/wr for this class. IMO London isn't all that special. Maybe it's bc we have been so spoiled at running back over the years ESP last year with newby and Taylor

I'm optimistic we can turn this guy into a De'Anthony Thomas type player for us.

But star gazers will come and complain how he is an undersized two star that we beat Houston for....before you do that people, please watch his Hudl film. He has speed that not many players have.

Like the speed and quicks. Hope we can find a place for him, to shine. Thought Mendoza was the same type of player, just about as fast and quick. Didn't seem to be able to find a spot on the team. What I would like to see, is a lot more Defensive players and O-line commits. We seem to be stocked with plenty of rb, wr, qb's for the next two years. GBR!!!

Everybody's saying he won't play RB in college. I wouldn't be so sure about that. We've actually gotten recruits because we told them we would let them play a certain position when every other team told them they'd have to move. Taylor Martinez is one example. And from a few years ago, Cory Ross. Both turned out to be good players in the position they wanted to play.

As for Larenzo Stewart, he's certainly not big in stature. But man, that guy has speed that's off the charts. It'll be interesting to see what he does as a Husker.

Thought Mendoza was the same type of player, just about as fast and quick. Didn't seem to be able to find a spot on the team.

different offenses. beck probably could have found a place for him on offense. beck's offense seems to have a little more "playground" in it that allows him to use whoever he wants wherever he wants.

I think we are seeing the clear vision of Beck's offense, you want guys that can play/do multiple things for you, this is a kid that can do the jet sweeps, options, direct snaps sweeps, screen passes and take carries. Yet, you can also move him all around the field. This is the evolution of Oregon's offense in Nebraska, the pace will quicken and quicken.